Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*New Gifting Thread: An Easy Way To Earn Gifts*

:!: Do you want something from the sims store that is between 25-100 pts.? :!:

If you said yes, please check out the forum below and post something either on this forum or the forum below so I know who you are and that you are interested. [url="http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/426557.page]Here.[/url]

Seriously, all you have to do is allow me to use the stuff from your studio in my story(ies), or participate in my "opportunities," which are listed on the first page.

P.s. I will request you to be my friend, so I can comment on your page and let you choose what gift you'd really like me to give you.

P.p.s. There will be many opportunities to win prizes (gifts).

Comments

• Options
    LadySandstormLadySandstorm Posts: 4,251 New Member
    edited August 2011
    This seems cool :]
    I'll bookmark <3

EDIT:
    To Rawr2019's comment, I feel so rude - you don't need to Gift me anything, and please do feel free to use any of my creations, just please give me credit, that's all I ask :]
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited August 2011
    I don't mind letting you use my stuff for stories :] you don't have to gift me lol just tell me what you need :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Vlntnbaby83Vlntnbaby83 Posts: 2,718 Member
    edited August 2011
    You can use anything in mine as well. No gifting necessary. :wink::mrgreen:
    MySiggy043012-1.jpg
  • Options
    jake06jake06 Posts: 3,456 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Feel free to use anything of mine.....I usually wouldn't ask by anything in the misc decor would be great :D
  • Options
    Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited August 2011
    If you want you are more than welcome to use anything from my studio, not gift necessary, but it's very nice of you to offer those gifts.
    P.s. I sent you a friend request anyway
  • Options
    Olly00000Olly00000 Posts: 156
    edited August 2011
    Feel free to use anyone from my studio (No gift necessary) :D
    I would however like to know if anything is used. I allways find it exciting to see one of my creations in someone elses challenge :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MissElphebaMissElpheba Posts: 3,810 Member
    edited August 2011
    Olly00000 wrote:
    I would however like to know if anything is used. I allways find it exciting to see one of my creations in someone elses challenge :mrgreen:

What he said! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    dlaribee88dlaribee88 Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2011
    This seems cool :]
    I'll bookmark <3

EDIT:
    To Rawr2019's comment, I feel so rude - you don't need to Gift me anything, and please do feel free to use any of my creations, just please give me credit, that's all I ask :]

Thank you so much! There is a *Credits* section on my blog, where it lists all the people and what they have created. I will have a look at your stuff later today. Thank you, again.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited August 2011
    Only gift if you're able. The only thing that fits your description is the fairy bookshelf on my page.

I have a variety of females and a few males in my studio if you'd like to use them.
    Dynah is my personal favorite (my avatar) :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Ashleystewart98Ashleystewart98 Posts: 1,089
    edited August 2011
    I'd love to have my stuff used in your story(ies)!

Bookmarked.
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2011
    Olly00000 wrote:

What he said! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Tritto. ^_^
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Dear Generous Friends,

I definitely will be sending gifts to generous people! You all responded and took the time to pay attention to my posts. If you do not want gifts I can give recs, or something else. Just let me know how I can return the favor.

I am really excited to look at all your stuff, and I will give you credit and let you know if I use your stuff. (I would never take credit for something I did not make :wink: )

Thank you all so much.

<3 me
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited August 2011
    If you want to use my stuff, please feel free! I can also accept requests for things if you want stuff making, I love helping people. :mrgreen: I know that sounds corny... but hey?! :lol: Who cares!!
  • Options
    Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Feel free to use anything from my studio! (You don't need to gift me) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks again everyone.

Right now people are voting on my sim's new husband to be. It's 50/50 so I am very worried. Please come vote if you have time.

http://poll.fm/38zm3

EDIT: If you do not know who Ashton or Bret are to vote, please click my siggy and check out chapter TWO. Ashton (Blackish Hair) and Bret (Blondish Hair) lol
  • Options
    sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yes...Like most of the others said...no need to gift if you use my creations. I'd love to read your stories though when you write them. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    sheri19a wrote:
    Yes...Like most of the others said...no need to gift if you use my creations. I'd love to read your stories though when you write them. :D

Thanks, if you click my siggy there are links to my First story (a wip right now) and there is voting going on. So please feel free to come check it out.
  • Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I have some households full of YA's that I use to populate my towns! Use them all you want! =D
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited August 2011
    I just have houses in my studio but feel free to use them...Many were built by request so I have a pretty good variety :!:

Good luck and no gifts necessary :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    sashraf wrote:
    I just have houses in my studio but feel free to use them...Many were built by request so I have a pretty good variety :!:

Good luck and no gifts necessary :D

Do you have any houses built for big families...like 10+ sims??
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited August 2011
    I have a bunch of legacy houses in my studio that will house up to a dozen sims. Click on my siggy and all the houses in my studio have pictures and descriptions in the links! Off hand check Sunset manor.

Blaine estate
    Breyer legacy
    Victorian Elegance
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    sashraf wrote:
    I have a bunch of legacy houses in my studio that will house up to a dozen sims. Click on my siggy and all the houses in my studio have pictures and descriptions in the links! Off hand check Sunset manor.

Blaine estate
    Breyer legacy
    Victorian Elegance

Awesome! Thank you so much! :thumbup:

EDIT: I just downloaded the Breyer legacy...and rec'd it. Thanks!! (p.s. I friend requested you!)
  • Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited August 2011
    Feel free to use anything from my studio. There is a nice museum your Sims can visit with no store items or CC other than EPs and Stuff Packs, or maybe my Sims Annabelle and Tom can visit your Sims in your story :)

No gifting necessary whatsoever.

EDIT: If you do so happen to request me as a friend I cannot access my friends list for some reason, keeps saying "Oops!" I have 15 friends that I cannot add because of this up there.

:x
  • Options
    jorygomesjorygomes Posts: 2,119
    edited August 2011
    go ahead use mine
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    edited August 2011
    Can use anything of mine for stories. I don't mind. :)