Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE!!!!

Please EA! I'm begging for sim points to be added with pets once registered. I'm begging for them to bring it back. I need it, I really want to get hidden springs.

Comments

• Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited August 2011
    OMG! That would be great!
  • Options
    karopinkkaropink Posts: 6,084 Member
    edited August 2011
    I agree! SIMPOINTS PLEASE! I need to gift people stuff! I love gifting people stuff!
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yes, I want the SP with a game back. It is like a reward for buying the game.
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2011
    That would be cool. :D
  • Options
    cajo5cajo5 Posts: 1,359
    edited August 2011
    Yes that vvould be great!
  • Options
    catty789catty789 Posts: 30
    edited August 2011
    pleeeeaaaasssseee can we have sim points. it will be really great to sproose up the place abit more and buy more tack/equiptment for the horses, dogs and cats Xx :D:lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    simgreensimgreen Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm waiting until Hidden Springs hits stores :D I like collecting the hard copies (or the empty cases, in BB's case).
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited August 2011
    The Simpoints were only supposed to be for the base game; they goofed up in World Adventures; we weren't supposed to get any more. That was a short-sighted move on EA's part. I'm sure more people would buy expansion packs if they got 1000 Simpoints per EP.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to give us any for "Pets". If they're smart, they'll offer the pet store as a registration bonus. That's *if* they're smart...
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited August 2011
    Would be nice, but I don't see it happening.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    EbonyViperEbonyViper Posts: 59 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I think the GAME and its contents are the reward for buying the game, but yes, simpoints would be nice. They sort of spoilt us with the first two EPs.
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I agree
  • Options
    RachelPlumbobRachelPlumbob Posts: 117 New Member
    edited August 2011
    We'll probably just get a couple of items again.
    I'm guessing some ugly sculpture, maybe a ugly shirt, and then probably something else.
  • Options
    simgreensimgreen Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2011
    EbonyViper wrote:
    I think the GAME and its contents are the reward for buying the game, but yes, simpoints would be nice. They sort of spoilt us with the first two EPs.
    This exactly. Anything that comes free as a 'reward' for buying the game should already be in it.
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I'de actually love for them to give us simpoints for every new pack. I ued mine up except for 150 of them and don't have 80 bucks in a credit card to get more and I really want Hidden Springs.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2011
    I would love it as well but it ain't gonna happen. Plus the most they have ever given is 1000 to go inside of the boxes. Hidden springs is i think 2,000+ (to lazy to check) and right now it might be on sale so that means its more normally... (Don't quote me on this price stuff)
    Anyways, the point is that the game will be lucky to come with even 50 Sim points. :(
    I'm going to be happy just to finally put Pets into my game.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    cholia1234cholia1234 Posts: 913 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I've realized since the Ambitions EP that EA hasn't given us the simpoints cash card thingy...I live in Canada and I can't find those things anywhere, someone also said EA takes tax/simpoints off you when you register with the card. I neeeeeeed to gift back people!!! I want to gift my friends!!!! Arghhh, I even promised myself to make a gifting thread if I got simpoints! It would be like a reward for buying the game, like some simmers mentioned here. Give us the cards EA :mrgreen:
  • Options
    chris1858chris1858 Posts: 531
    edited August 2011
    Yes! I agree
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Agreed. I miss that. D:
  • Options
    ScylScyl Posts: 461 Member
    edited August 2011
    We should get simpoints for buying EPs/stuff packs.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited August 2011
    Yeah I want sim points too. They'll probably give us like dog and cat t-shirts? The last reward was okay bc i appreciate clothes.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think it would be nice they did give us points for buying pets, However, being I enjoy Sims I would not get sad or mad if they do not give them for I will buy the EPs and SPs to complete my collection.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    MamiiGoodMamiiGood Posts: 947 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Ohhh i like this idea!!
    Maybe they could give us like 300 to buy new pet collars in the store.

POINTZ PLEASE! 8)
    Even though i just got Hidden Springs but id like to get a bunch of other things aswell
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ah don't worry, your getting all the free spawning wild horses, that should do the trick. what's a horse worth.
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hidden Springs' too expensive... :shock:
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited August 2011
    I never download their free stuff because it's usually something cruddy that you can't use in your game. That's why it's free. You know they're not going to give anything away free that's worth anything. :roll:
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg