Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wait, so what's in this pack?

I've been gone from this site for months because the computer I'm currently using cannot play the Sims at all, and am waiting for my regular computer that can handle the game to be fixed. I knew about Pets before, but haven't read anything about it so all I know is that it's going to be out this fall and have horses and cats and dogs. I came to this section in the forums, and I see a thread about unicorns, so.. we're getting unicorns, then? Is that right? What else will we be getting in terms of actual pets besides what I listed above, birds, turtles, lizards? Also, is the release date out yet, what is it? Is the unicorn the strange thing we get every ep? Like vampires and mummies and such?

Thanks! Sorry I can't read through everything, but I'm hoping what I'm asking is simple enough that it isn't a bother for people to repeat information or anything.

Comments

• Options
    JericaFaceJericaFace Posts: 313 Member
    edited August 2011
    The Sims 3 pets officially comes out October 18th and yes the unicorn is the creature for this ep (like vampires and all that.) There will be lots of things like birds, lizards and such but I am not sure if they will all be in cages or if they are more like collectible things.
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited August 2011
    From what I gathered we've got snakes,tigers,unicorns,horses,dogs,cats,wolves,rabbits and bears.They haven't offically told us all-every time we turn around a new one pops up.The unicorn I just heard can breed with horses,so that may be neat,I hope that at some point they end up with cows for the farm as well to make it complete.I'm just glad that we're getting horses along with the dogs and cats.It will be interesting to see what all the animals can do,from what I read they can now stand up to a bully that's picking on a kid,as well as defend the family.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2011
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    XsupersazxPXsupersazxP Posts: 231 New Member
    edited August 2011
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    From what I gathered we've got snakes,tigers,unicorns,horses,dogs,cats,wolves,rabbits and bears.They haven't offically told us all-every time we turn around a new one pops up.The unicorn I just heard can breed with horses,so that may be neat,I hope that at some point they end up with cows for the farm as well to make it complete.I'm just glad that we're getting horses along with the dogs and cats.It will be interesting to see what all the animals can do,from what I read they can now stand up to a bully that's picking on a kid,as well as defend the family.

since when were there tigers, wolves, rabbits and bears? i havent heard that
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited August 2011
    SuttiPutt wrote:

Console version, not PC ;)
  • Options
    XsupersazxPXsupersazxP Posts: 231 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Zafireria wrote:
    SuttiPutt wrote:

ah right okay its so confusing haha :)
  • Options
    RachelPlumbobRachelPlumbob Posts: 117 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Zafireria wrote:
    SuttiPutt wrote:

That makes me wanna get the console version :|
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2011
    Knowing me I'll get the PC version then later the console version. LOL
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited August 2011
    Umm...I think Pets says it all really (: x