Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem Solved! Thank You!!

The problem was: My sim was pregnant, then she had a baby girl. For the first time my game said the pregnancy went well and that my baby was born with a trait...

However, my sim still looks pregnant, and the game recognizes her as pregnant (except she isnt!!--her husband cant talk to her stomach or anything. And she can't even try for a baby anymore because the game states she is pregnant...)

She is stuck in pregnancy mode...and I have tried to shower her/change her clothes/go into CAS mode and change her from toddler to YA/stylist....

Help! What do I do...she's pregnant forever...

Now its fixed! Thanks DarkAmaranth1966 for your help!

Comments

• Options
    indoscotindoscot Posts: 310 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Have you tried resetting her?

Go into the cheat menu and type (without brackets):

resetsim [firstname] [lastname]
  • Options
    dlaribee88dlaribee88 Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2011
    indoscot wrote:
    Have you tried resetting her?

Go into the cheat menu and type (without brackets):

resetsim [firstname] [lastname]

yes, just now, she is still pregnant :-(
  • Options
    FriskierKitty422FriskierKitty422 Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2011
    She's probably corrupted. I had a similar pregnancy problem where she kept going back into the hospital and giving birth (I once stopped at 12 children). Unfortunately, you might have to delete the entire household and start over. That's the only thing that fixed my problem. :(

By any chance, does she have the Fertility Treatment lifetime point reward?
  • Options
    dlaribee88dlaribee88 Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2011
    She's probably corrupted. I had a similar pregnancy problem where she kept going back into the hospital and giving birth (I once stopped at 12 children). Unfortunately, you might have to delete the entire household and start over. That's the only thing that fixed my problem. :(

By any chance, does she have the Fertility Treatment lifetime point reward?

Yes, she has the Fertility Treatment....

But the great news is, DarkAmaranth1966 taught me how to fix it. I went to Twallan's Nraas website and looked up "curing false pregnancy" and it worked. No more pregnant lady!! I could not be more grateful!! :D
  • Options
    FriskierKitty422FriskierKitty422 Posts: 71 Member
    edited August 2011
    That's great! I'm glad you could get it fixed without the need to delete her. :)
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited August 2011
    Glad to be of help. I've found those NRaas mods can fix a lot of games that would otherwise be lost. false pregnancy, invisible sims, missing UI, and more all fixable with those mods.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.