Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Move From Left to Right

okay, i can maneuver the view angles

zooming in and zooming out
spinning around and around a sim
basically that's it just variations of spinning around the room from top view etc

NO LEFT OR RIGHT

i found it very frustrating b/c i also don't know how to move away from my sim. it's like the cursor stays locked on her position instead of allowing me "freewill" to move all around the house and yard like you can in sims 2. it's making build mode and even just zooming in on her unpleasant. it's a major disadvantage.

is anybody else experiencing this?

if not PLEASE tell me how to "break away" from that cursor that revolved only around the sim so i can enjoy the game

Comments

• Options
    GhostGhost Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2009
    Use your arrow keys, or go to game options and turn Edge Scrolling on to make it behave like TS2.

Also, you can hold down the right mouse button and zip around.
  • Options
    SistasledgeSistasledge Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah try going to options and looking for "Edge Scrolling". I had the same problem.
  • Options
    kneal007kneal007 Posts: 205 Member
    edited June 2009
    thank you guys soooo much. it was the edge scrolling thingamajig thanks
  • Options
    jlp09551jlp09551 Posts: 157 Member
    edited June 2009
    kneal007 wrote:

Sorry for this off-topic post.. but I just love how you used "thingamajig". I haven't heard that in forever. :lol:
  • Options
    Loverheart2Loverheart2 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    jlp09551 wrote:
    kneal007 wrote:

Sorry for this off-topic post.. but I just love how you used "thingamajig". I haven't heard that in forever. :lol:

Hersey has a candy bar called thingamajig =) and whatchamacallit, I've only had a whatchamacallit.