Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Changing Active Household Sucks

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited June 2009
    J0DLi wrote:
    I changed households once and all that **** happened to me too. Now I'm playing only one and it's getting quite boring. I understand the wishes thingy but inventroy? COME ON! If they intended for this to happen they should at least figure out a way to empty it in a simple manner. I think I've tried just about everything any haven't found a simple way yet. I'm NOT moving 166 limes to the fridge one by one. :evil:
    On that picture of the lime, there is a little triangle in the corner, click and hold this, drag it to the fridge, hey presto, 166 limes in one move.
  • Options
    carollsimcarollsim Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2009
    J0DLi wrote:
    I changed households once and all that **** happened to me too. Now I'm playing only one and it's getting quite boring. I understand the wishes thingy but inventroy? COME ON! If they intended for this to happen they should at least figure out a way to empty it in a simple manner. I think I've tried just about everything any haven't found a simple way yet. I'm NOT moving 166 limes to the fridge one by one. :evil:
    look on left corner of item you wish to move and drag it to the place you want them to be :) It should drag the whole stack.
    IMG_6942_zpsdeuypb14.jpg
    Mr Basil and Ms Ivy now on facebook
  • Options
    mythlabmythlab Posts: 312 New Member
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    3Margie53Margie5 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    What is a mod, and is it dangerous to put on my computer?

This terrible thing occurred for me and my daughter. We both had families in the same neighborhood and each time we play we change the active household. So I played, and then went to edit town so I could change the active household for my daughter, so then she played for like 7 hours (how crazy is that) and then when she went to save, the game just stopped and exited to the desktop by itself. So we lost our whole neighborhood. I had 5 people in my house and she had 2 in hers. She doesn't really care about losing everything because she likes making new people but I care bcuz i put a lot into those characters and they were getting along really well in their careers, etc.

So can we not be in the same neighborhood without this happening again?

I just can't get attached to my families at all it seems.
  • Options
    TheZivaTheZiva Posts: 568 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Does anyone know if the update will negatively affect 'awesome mod' or cause conflicts?
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited June 2009
    the only reason i havent downloaded awesome mod yet is because i hear it causes crashes and my game currently doesnt crash at all. im also afraid it might conflict with the patches and whatnot.. its so tempting tho, id like to be able to switch families.
    this losing everything when you switch is just jacka.ss