Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help. :( Making Billie Joe Armstrong

riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
I posted on Sims & Modeling but didn't get any response, so I figured I'd post here. I'm making Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day, but I have one huge problem: his nose. I can't get rid of those weird lines and stuff and it's really irritating me. Does anyone know how to fix it? I don't know if there's a particular slider that causes issues or what.

I'd also like a more spiky hair. It needs to be free, and if it's a retexture it needs to be originally a free hair. I really want to try and submit him to MTS, so I need to follow the guidelines. ^_^ Please help, thanks!

[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/20r37d4.jpg "width=500"[/img] 1d14.jpg
Full size: http://i54.tinypic.com/20r37d4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited August 2011
    im not sure how to.. im a big green day fan.. i saw american idiot and it was great
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    nym1997 wrote:
    im not sure how to.. im a big green day fan.. i saw american idiot and it was great
    I want to see American Idiot when it comes to Seattle, but the tickets are really expensive. :? Don't think it's gonna happen.
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited August 2011
    try playing with his eyebrows to see if that helps the bumps. He looks pretty good btw :thumbup: I see what you mean with the hair though. I'd suggest a store one but you need it to be free which I also understand and am sorry I can't help with- it wouldn't be perfect anyway.
  • Options
    Mitsy65Mitsy65 Posts: 361 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I notice that happens to me if I pull the slider too far with the mouth and the nose.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Eyebrow didn't do anything.

Which nose/mouth sliders would help fix? I've tried length but that either makes it worse, or make his nose squished into his face, lol. :P

Thanks for all the feedback though. More responses than Sims and Modeling. :P
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited August 2011
    rinirae wrote:
    Eyebrow didn't do anything.

Which nose/mouth sliders would help fix? I've tried length but that either makes it worse, or make his nose squished into his face, lol. :P
    *facepalm* sorry I see you mean the bumps around the upper lip not the brows, my b. Anyway try the nose height slider.
  • Options
    Mitsy65Mitsy65 Posts: 361 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Change the height of the nose or mouth.Either bring them up or down
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ok, well, I moved the nose down, but now he doesn't look right. :/