Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making a new Soap if anyone would like to Help Out or have any ideas?

East Coast

East Coast Is my new sims 3 Soap Opera,I dont want to give away the whole season but heres whats happens in Episode 1...

Alice Blake has lost her memory due to getting hit on the head and has no Idea anything about her life.. All she has in her pocket is her phone, house keys and a tool with blood stains. She stumbles onto a street where her three friends Anna Maria Smith, Danielle Mayor and Marcia Red run over to her. Alice unable to remember anything tells her friends that she doesnt know who they are. They see the bruise and think that some one must of hit her but why? Now they must find out who has done this to Alice and Why?

Season Description:

Alice blake lost her memory and now with the help of her friends find out who did this to her and why?

So why am I posting this?:

How long should each episode be?
How many episodes should there be in each season?
How many characters would you like?
Would you be interested in being a part of this?
Should there be adult situations and themes in this?
Would you do voices for this?
Which town should be in this? (Twin brook, Sunset Valley, Late Night(not sure of name)

And Last:
Would any of you's do voices for this?

I have all the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs, I have lots of time I would do everything unless there something you would like todo, So I think thats it.

**And im not sure if this is in the right section so sorry if its not.

Comments

• Options
    VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited August 2011

How long should each episode be? As long as you'd like. 5 - 15 minutes for me.
    How many episodes should there be in each season? Umm, 15? I'm not sure.
    How many characters would you like? Well, all the mains, so four mains maybe? Then maybe about 3 others?
    Would you be interested in being a part of this? Yes, I'd love to make a main character. (:
    Should there be adult situations and themes in this? Hmmm, your choice.
    Would you do voices for this? No, I can't do that stuff.
    Which town should be in this? Sunset Valley, it would really make a twist.
  • Options
    AnilMAnilM Posts: 92
    edited August 2011
    Would you be interested in being a part of this? Yes, I'd love to make a main character. (:

Okay You could be either: Anna Maria Smith, Danielle Mayor or Marcia Red.

But what would you be doing?
  • Options
    VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited August 2011
    How exactly are you making this? I meant, make a main character, upload them, and then you film them.
  • Options
    AnilMAnilM Posts: 92
    edited August 2011
    How exactly are you making this? I meant, make a main character, upload them, and then you film them.

Ok im obv gonna record :) and the add text but what would you be doing to help the show?