Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When it comes to the College Expansion please add and edit these careers.

SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
I wouldn't mind seeing a "law" branch at the police station that deals with Lawyers, and I only state the college expansion cause obviously we have to go to college to be Lawyers and teachers, no reasons why our sims should be different!

Actually especially with the teachers as well! They shouldn't be teaching at the school fresh out of High school! At most a Teachers aid, janitor, or even bus driver. If they have a college degree, THEN start off at teacher and work up, when it gets up to Principle they would have to take a separate class for that.

Any other jobs that should be altered for this? or ideas for Careers you would like to see added? Post here!

Comments

• Options
    raych_91raych_91 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I would like to see a 'self employed' Cleaner. Your sim would go to other houses and clean up for them (they would be like a maid) they will get called on the day (like how interior designer does). also nannies where you go to them rather than how it works with day care.

I'd like more part time jobs too like;

- Librarian
    - Janitor at school (like you said but part time rather than a progressional carrear)

I think a fitness instructor would be pretty cool? this could be like self employed but maybe you would need a degree in sport or something? I think we could have some good self employed carears that you could only do if you have certain degrees.