Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adoption

thesim53thesim53 Posts: 246 New Member
I really think they should allow sims to put their kids up for adoption. I think it would be great for those story and legacy tellers. The option could go for babies-children and i think they should implement it!

Comments

• Options
    FanOfMyselfFanOfMyself Posts: 187
    edited August 2011
    Yeh. I agree. At the moment, as close as you're going to come to doing that, is getting them taking away by social workers :P
  • Options
    mickykoo11mickykoo11 Posts: 587 Member
    edited August 2011
    I agree. Sims should be able to choose which kid they don't want, not neglect only one of them and have them all taken away.
  • Options
    thesim53thesim53 Posts: 246 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Yeh. I agree. At the moment, as close as you're going to come to doing that, is getting them taking away by social workers :P
    or killing them
  • Options
    raych_91raych_91 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited August 2011
    This would be good! They should also add unplanned pregnancy. Rather than tryin for a baby you should be able to get pregnant from just woohooing
  • Options
    HeartfangHeartfang Posts: 582 New Member
    edited August 2011
    raych_91 wrote:
    This would be good! They should also add unplanned pregnancy. Rather than tryin for a baby you should be able to get pregnant from just woohooing

Isn't there a small chance of that happening anyway?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Heartfang wrote:

Really?! ah i never knew :)
  • Options
    stabufoostabufoo Posts: 55 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Heartfang wrote:
    raych_91 wrote:

No, but there are a few mods!
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited August 2011
    Heartfang wrote:
    raych_91 wrote:

Only with a mod--like Twaalan's Story Progression or WooHooer.
  • Options
    MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited August 2011
    thesim53 wrote:
    or killing them

LOL
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited August 2011
    i agree !
  • Options
    KitKat383838KitKat383838 Posts: 1,405 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Completel agree. Sometimes parents just don't want their kids. Why should they have to torture or pay(with generations) for them to be gone? And an orphanage could be a new place with a new job to care for the children as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Completel agree. Sometimes parents just don't want their kids. Why should they have to torture or pay(with generations) for them to be gone? And an orphanage could be a new place with a new job to care for the children as well.

An orphanage would be pretty cool! when your kids get taken off you (or you put them up for apoption) they can go and live there. Then when you adopt a child you could choose one :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited August 2011
    Up until mid-late April of this year) I never had mods (mid April I got mods). and sometime in the year 2009 I had a family and one of that family's daughters got pregnant just by woohoo.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited August 2011
    thesim53 wrote:
    or killing them

*chokes*

Well it cant be worse then socials... They arw like undercover aliens come to each ore kids (kids are permanantly removed) and are not to be trusted.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock