Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Age Freeze potion

If a sim takes the age freeze potion is it still possible to age them up eventually using the birthday cake or the trigger aging cheat? Or are you pretty much stuck with an immortal sim?

Comments

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited July 2011
    You can age the sims again by birthday cake. I'm pretty sure aging cheat could work, but I didn't try it.
  • Options
    ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited July 2011
    Age cheat and birthday cake will move them to the next stage, but once you get them to Senior, they won't die from old age. Why? Because they are forever frozen as a senior.

I tired using the Age Cheat when this first happened, but I ended up deleting that Sim from the world when I clicked "Trigger Age Transition." No Ghost, no "old age death," just deleted from the world.
  • Options
    rmsimmerrmsimmer Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    This is late but should anyone search like I did...using the testingcheatsenabled true and aging the sim worked fine for me. My sim died and turned to a ghost. All members of the family gathered and mourned. Death stuck around to socialize and my departed sims inventory was passed to the eldest child in the family. Hope this helps any future simmer not sure how to end the age freeze potion effects.