Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today DD, Could someone.....

seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
If someone is in the mood for gifts, I would really like to get today's Daily Deal:
The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.
I was waiting for so long to get this, but I youse my last Simpoints :cry:
The next time when I buy SimPoints I can give away any other player in need :-)

Comments

• Options
    Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2011
    The Gift Giving thread is NOT for begging....

Post here asking to be gifted IS considered BEGGING

By doing so, you can get yourself bypassed on other threads by gifters in the future.

The fact that you HAD sim points, but used them already is not a reason to be begging for a gift.

There are many who do NOT EVER get sim points, and they STILL do not come to a gift gathering thread begging.

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm sure if you participate in contests that are giving away some simpoints or a daily deal, you might be able to get the set =D

I wish you luck getting the set though!
  • Options
    Saide7Saide7 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2011
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited July 2011
    :shock: :roll:
  • Options
    SnethanSnethan Posts: 548
    edited July 2011
    Maybe there should be a forum topic separate just for the people who do beg?
  • Options
    EmmyBirdEmmyBird Posts: 2,188
    edited July 2011
    Please do not create what people call "begging posts," people won't gift you. :(
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited July 2011
    Snethan wrote:
    Maybe there should be a forum topic separate just for the people who do beg?

Good point, but they'll still end up here! :lol:
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited July 2011
    No offense to anyone, as you know I don't like these kinds of threads either and so I am in agreement with you but Seadramon is a long time member here and rarely asks for anything. He rarely posts in threads where people are giving things away. Rarely. I am happy to give him this set. Besides, he lives in Poland where I think they have to pay a lot more for SimPoints than we do in the USA. Enjoy the gift, my friend.
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    No offense to anyone, as you know I don't like these kinds of threads either and so I am in agreement with you but Seadramon is a long time member here and rarely asks for anything. He rarely posts in threads where people are giving things away. Rarely. I am happy to give him this set. Besides, he lives in Poland where I think they have to pay a lot more for SimPoints than we do in the USA. Enjoy the gift, my friend.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    originalsimoriginalsim Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:

this is one of the reasons I love seeing posts from you. You are just too kind... :XD:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    No offense to anyone, as you know I don't like these kinds of threads either and so I am in agreement with you but Seadramon is a long time member here and rarely asks for anything. He rarely posts in threads where people are giving things away. Rarely.

:thumbup:
    That was my first though when I read his post, I saw him around other forums too, and also with helpful things to others.
    Reach, you're wonderful, dear! :)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,190 Member
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:

It didn't sound like begging anyways more like a request.

You are so very kind Reach.

Double Brightest Blue Blessings to you.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:

Thank you reach. I saw this post earlier and felt bad cuz i was pretty sure he has been around a while. I wanted to gift him but I was at work =\ I'm glad to see he has been gifted. I dont want to see this forum section go hostile like general discussion did. =(
  • Options
    tilatequilaismtilatequilaism Posts: 819
    edited July 2011
    Reachsims wrote:

That is so nice of you, props to you.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow, I looked in the comments area on the OP page, he has gifted many people. :shock:

I too was out of Simpoints on Monday and the Blanky blank store system would not let me buy points. The DD was something I been waiting for but my pride did not let me ask and now I'm glad, I did not.

I opt to paid full price on wed when I got points. There is a lot of begging around here, my sim/page today had so called "friends" asking to be gifted. :shock:

But we are to quick to judge. Step back and look at what is being asked and who is asking. Well as y'all say around here rant over.
  • Options
    sweetlittlecherrysweetlittlecherry Posts: 477 New Member
    edited July 2011
    bluegayle_ wrote:
    Reachsims wrote:

It didn't sound like begging anyways more like a request.

You are so very kind Reach.

Double Brightest Blue Blessings to you.

Yes, I agree. I don't think people in Poland have it so well when it comes to Simpoints and it sounded to me like it was a fairly straightforward request rather than begging. Good on you guys, for being nice. :-)
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited July 2011
    You are a true friend. What You wrote is true.
    I just want to add that it was a request, not a form of begging.

I do not want to be misunderstood, but sometimes there are similar questions and you always attack those people. Maybe these people really need support and good words. Just as you write are directed to people who are asking for something quite insistently, but if you can not explain politely? And do not always angry and clamor.
    The same situation is with dr pepper promotion. Some people can't buy on ebay or something like that.
    I am sorry, because some time you will see more frustration in the community.
  • Options
    sweetlittlecherrysweetlittlecherry Posts: 477 New Member
    edited July 2011
    seadramon wrote:
    You are a true friend. What You wrote is true.
    I just want to add that it was a request, not a form of begging.

I do not want to be misunderstood, but sometimes there are similar questions and you always attack those people. Maybe these people really need support and good words. Just as you write are directed to people who are asking for something quite insistently, but if you can not explain politely? And do not always angry and clamor.
    The same situation is with dr pepper promotion. Some people can't buy on ebay or something like that.
    I am sorry, because some time you will see more frustration in the community.

Yes, I think so too. I just wanted to say also, where I live we don't get Dr. Pepper deals or cheap simpoints that I have access to so I understand the situation. I hope you won't let the angry comments make you too sad Seadramon! :-)