Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighborhood Creator: Closed Petition.

MmyokoMmyoko Posts: 1,881 New Member
They promised us one, but I haven't even heard if one is actually going to be released...

So I want to know if I should get a move on with my families in Riverview, or just wait until I get my own town to play with. I at least want some information on when it is coming (if ever).

So sign this thread if you want news on the neighborhood creator, have news on the neighborhood creator, or just want to share your ideas for a town.

It's here guys!
Word from the Simposium is that a Create-a-World tool will be available sometime in December!
Thanks to everyone for signing this thing, but now we must let it die...

- Mmyoko out.

Comments

• Options
    DarthFurgDarthFurg Posts: 300 New Member
    edited June 2009
    *signs DarthFurg*

ya, the sims3 neighborhood really kinda sucked. i mean its nice and all but I HATE not being able to pick lot size and put in lots along streets like in the sims 2. also, how come we cant put in any trees/flowers/rainbows/clouds/birds ect. into the neighborhood like we could in TS2? i think a custom neighborhood creator would be amazing.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for signing.

Seriously, I need to be able to choose the place of all my lots, trees and decorations... I'm a perfectionist...

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    orca144orca144 Posts: 100 Member
    edited June 2009
    I completely agree, I usually don't create my own neighborhoods. However I would like the option to tweak them just enough to my liking.
  • Options
    UlysseslotroUlysseslotro Posts: 62 New Member
    edited June 2009
    signed
  • Options
    EmeyleEmeyle Posts: 446 New Member
    edited June 2009
    signed!
  • Options
    RavenPiscesRavenPisces Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SIGNED...

I would also like a neighborhood creator... i know this might not be the place to mention this but... if you are a member of modthesims2 you can download both towns empty or with just the community lots so you can play your sims... I downloaded riverview with just the community lots so i would have tons of room to build what ever i wanted...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    That's pretty cool... but I still want my own design, community lots and environment, or Rivergum Shire will be no more...

- Mmyoko out.
  • Options
    Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited June 2009
    signed // MissAaliyah812

I too want to be able to place new lots within Sunset Valley, there are areas within the town, that would be perfect for community lots and more residential lots.
  • Options
    Tenshi3Tenshi3 Posts: 2,653 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I too want to be able to place new lots within Sunset Valley, there are areas within the town, that would be perfect for community lots and more residential lots.

Exactly. That is where the expansion packs will be adding new lots, you wait and see 8)
  • Options
    Hell9997Hell9997 Posts: 357 Member
    edited June 2009
    I was just about to make a thread about this. EA, is there any news on the status of the Neighborhood Creation tool that was mentioned earlier in the year? I have so many ideas to make decent movies in The Sims 3, but I just need to make my own Neighborhoods! It's driving me nuts! lol xD

- Signed
  • Options
    JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2009
    How could I not sign to request one, will it help, not even remotely. They will or they wont give us the tool. Nothing we petition is going to change that.

With that being said, I would really like to create my own mini lots down on the beach and put in bungalows (small tiny houses) instead of having tiny houses on regular sized lots which is a waste.

-signed.
  • Options
    DayaDaya Posts: 276 Member
    edited June 2009
    I completely agree , there should be one ,
    I just hope they give a **** , because with all the bugs and problems with this game , I start feeling like The Sims 3 was just a money machine , and they know the number of people that would buy it and continue buying it indefinitely was/is crazy so ... :(
  • Options
    MissSkittyMissSkitty Posts: 186 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't care about the hot tub or the speed. THIS IS WHAT I WANT!

/signed/
  • Options
    squirrelpetter89squirrelpetter89 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2009
    signed

i was just thinking last night how amazing it is that our sims can see and travel clear across town with no loading screens and admiring the view from the bench in the Alto's back yard. i think the neighborhoods in this game are just beautiful but i cant wait to make my own. i never ever played in pleasantview or any of the other towns. from the first day i got TS2 i used my own town that i made with sim city 4

i also REALLY miss not being to make my own community lots like stores and resturants :( now all we can do is make parks or decorate around giant objects disguised as buildings. not that i dont like them but i do wish we had both options.
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited June 2009
    /signed
  • Options
    Robodl95Robodl95 Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited June 2009
    YES! I need this so bad!
  • Options
    CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited June 2009
    CheckerPjs
  • Options
    pralesonpraleson Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SIGN!
  • Options
    heyheyhay90210heyheyhay90210 Posts: 276 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :sign:
    Gasp! You just got signed by Heya!
  • Options
    meli36meli36 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Signed, I also need it!!!
  • Options
    ninaki4everninaki4ever Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SiGNeD!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    SIGNED! I d/l the modthesims emptied sunset valley to make new houses and stuff but what I really want is to be able to make the whole entire neighborhood businesses and all. I want to be able to make the career buildings and just be able to go "this is the CRIMINAL CAREER building" or "this is the MEDICAL CAREER building" with a drop down menu.
  • Options
    acinca1987acinca1987 Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2009
    I will sign.

It's pointless when you can't create anything aside from the sim and the house. I want my neighborhood tool back. I want to add trees or benchs to already existing lots and such.
  • Options
    Gridiron325Gridiron325 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /sign

I dont understand how NEW games are released with fewer features that used to be standard.
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited June 2009
    /Sign