Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WOW worst wedding

Okay, soooooo this sucks, but my sim who I raised from birth is FINALLY getting married, and guess what? at her party... just as shes walking to the altar three sims who came as guests DIE... including her mom and dad. Honestly I can't help thinking how awful that would be in real life... my poor Sim!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Comments

• Options
    SuperStupeSuperStupe Posts: 38 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Same happened to me but I had 3 parties and 3 people died at every party! I havent had one since I felt so unlucky lol
  • Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited July 2011
    OMG that's awful!! I put too much work into my sims parties to have someone die and ruin it!!
  • Options
    christx101christx101 Posts: 130 New Member
    edited July 2011
    WOAH sounds like something in a movie thats awful only in simland!
  • Options
    Danny68Danny68 Posts: 524 New Member
    edited July 2011
    :( That's sad. It's happened a few times in some of my games. Once one of my sims died, so they had her funeral and her husband died, then that night the dead sims sister died. So many funerals.
  • Options
    CloverreaCloverrea Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2011
    aw man...... well not gonna lie, i'm glad to hear this has happened to more people haha. My sims house is just full of ghosts and depressed sims now... not exactly the best honeymoon.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited July 2011
    Awww, that's really sad! :( My worst wedding so far was when the groom didn't show up. I guess he had to work or something. But all the guests still had a good time. Idk.

But yours is way worse. I've never had sims die at parties at all. I hope I didn't just jinx myself!
    giphy.gif

• Options
    SuperStupeSuperStupe Posts: 38 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Cloverrea wrote:
    aw man...... well not gonna lie, i'm glad to hear this has happened to more people haha. My sims house is just full of ghosts and depressed sims now... not exactly the best honeymoon.

haha same in a way! I thought it was just me and my game.
  • Options
    plumbob_cutieplumbob_cutie Posts: 147 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Awww, that would be so sad in rl... It's already sad in the Sims!