Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please make the sims memories into an actual book my sims and I can look at!

I hate that when my sim dies, their memories goes with them. It would be nice if the memories were an actual ingame book that their relatives and friends can look at and remember them by. There should be an option for just the sim to look at or a way to open it so the player can look at and remember some of the crazy stuff their sim did.

Any one else wish there was a photo studio you could send your sims to have potraits done at? They could have cute props especially for child, toddler and baby pictures.

Some other ideas I have:

~Party option called Family Reunion: All living relatives including girl/boyfriends and fiancees are automatically invited. They could even hace a layout for it that make it look like a family dinner, entree, side dish and dessert. I would love to stage my on sims thanksgiving.

~more stuff to cook on the grill! How bout some ribs or I would love to see my sims eat kabobs!

~Lastly they need holidays. Maybe a sim based holiday circulating around Llamas? I would love if they had a sim "easter" like event, they could have the social bunny show up and maybe introduce carrots as a new gardening thing. Ginger could be a new harvestable plant that can be made into gingerbread men or how bout a gingerbread house? I would love for my sims to dress up and trick or treat! Pumpkins that can be grown and carved into jack-o-lanterns. Pumpkin pie. How bout some special sim eggnog that gives them temporary effect to do crazy things?

Enough rambling out of me! :wink:

Comments

• Options
    lilcasslilcass Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited July 2011
    Good ideas. I wish we could hang our memories on the wall. It seems in a lot of ways like the memory system is an unfinished product. I hope it's improved upon.
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2011
    I forgot to add in that i think it would be hilarious if they did the sim version of the tooth fairy.

That would be so awesome if We could hang up memories. I like the prom picture, maybe if they did a family reunion party it could generate an automatic picture like that of the entire family.

Thanks!
  • Options
    TastyLumpia4077TastyLumpia4077 Posts: 734 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'd love the family reunion! The only people I ever invite to my sims' parties are their family, anyway.
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited July 2011
    Um, we have a camera for this, same in real life (and sims is a master at mixing real and fake).

Although it would be nice to have a lifetime reward for this.
  • Options
    lilcasslilcass Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited July 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Um, we have a camera for this, same in real life (and sims is a master at mixing real and fake).

Although it would be nice to have a lifetime reward for this.

They should update camera poses. If possible.
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yes but I rather have professional photos done like I have done in real life of my kids. The could have props like kiddie candids use. I agree definitely need more poses.

Still doesnt change that I want my memories as an actual book. :)