Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD STUFF FROM THE SIMS RESOURCE!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited July 2011
    What I don't understand is this. People know about this right? Why do they keep downloading stuff from there?

I would think that Sim magazines such as SF and Living Sims would know about this too, why do they keep featuring TSR's creations?? :/

I know that some people have tried reporting it to EA. Idk what they think EA could do about it, but I do not believe anyone has ever filed a police report against TSR. I don't know why they wouldn't. If somebody hacked me or released my personal information I'd definitely go after them. I have alot of lawyers in my family so I don't think it'd be that hard. :lol:
  • Options
    overcookedburgerovercookedburger Posts: 2,152 New Member
    edited July 2011
    dont_go_there.jpg

Just warning you.
  • Options
    scottydottyspotscottydottyspot Posts: 116 New Member
    edited July 2011
    dont_go_there.jpg

Just warning you.

:lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ^ nice pic.

nvm, pointless.
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited July 2011
    LittleV wrote:
    It's not just the CC. If you just go to there site you can get a virus. Filter isn't going to help you there.
    Like I said, it's the ads on the website that have the viruses. Simplying using Firefox with AdBlock will fix this issue. I have never gotten a virus from the website because of this.

If I had Firefox with AdBlock I would probably go to that site to look at Newsea hairs, but I'm on Google Chrome so I don't go there at all. Didn't girl doll dressed start at TSR?
    I can't remember, I don't think so though.
  • Options
    lilcasslilcass Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited July 2011
    You have to join first. I download from there all the time with no problems.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    LittleV wrote:
    LittleV wrote:
    It's not just the CC. If you just go to there site you can get a virus. Filter isn't going to help you there.
    Like I said, it's the ads on the website that have the viruses. Simplying using Firefox with AdBlock will fix this issue. I have never gotten a virus from the website because of this.

If I had Firefox with AdBlock I would probably go to that site to look at Newsea hairs, but I'm on Google Chrome so I don't go there at all. Didn't girl doll dressed start at TSR?
    I can't remember, I don't think so though.

Yes it did. The creators name is rebecah.
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/rebecah/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects/title/girl-doll-dressed/id/952880/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top