The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE HELP ME, NO MODS FOR ME BUT MAYBE YOU?

My computer (or me) cant download mods. there is a shirt i want really badly for the sims. it is called open shirt made by lady frontbum. please download this item onto your computer if you can, and make a simple sim using one of the the shirts. please upload the sim to the exchange, then message me details about the sim. Thank you so much, love you guys, and i swear this is not a virus because ive downloaded it to. love you whoever does this! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Mcie wrote:
    My computer (or me) cant download mods. there is a shirt i want really badly for the sims. it is called open shirt made by lady frontbum. please download this item onto your computer if you can, and make a simple sim using one of the the shirts. please upload the sim to the exchange, then message me details about the sim. Thank you so much, love you guys, and i swear this is not a virus because ive downloaded it to. love you whoever does this! :lol:

Wait...if you have downloaded it already.....why do you need it?
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited July 2011
    First thing you need to do is read:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

Second thing, that file is a .Package. Even if someone did upload a sim with it, you wouldn't be able to get it into your game, as packages don't transfer on the Exchange.
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited July 2011
    Two things.

1) That shirt is a package file, meaning it will not transfer with a sim.

2) Relying on the exchange to get third party CC is not safe. It's best to get content directly from the source.
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2011
    keleya wrote:
    First thing you need to do is read:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

Second thing, that file is a .Package. Even if someone did upload a sim with it, you wouldn't be able to get it into your game, as packages don't transfer on the Exchange.

Why are you always so darn helpful?! :wink::lol: