Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fantasim Land - A Fantasy RPG - Closed. See first post.

Comments

• Options
    FashonistaLadyFashonistaLady Posts: 894
    edited July 2011
    There are a lot of RPG's now, but I like this one a lot :D
    Name: Clara Elle
    M/F: Female
    Species: Demon, but often mistakened for an angel ;)
    Career: Begin unemployed.
    Personality: Clara looks like another innocent goody-two-shoes, so many people don't mind her much. But little do people know what a dark person she really is. She's very evil and manipulative, with many schemes and plots forming in her head. Her main goal is to take-over Fantasim Land and to become the feared ruler she's always wanted to be.
    Bio/History: Clara's mother was a true angel -- sweet, good, and loving. As a young child, Clara was just like that. However, when her mother was tragicallyy murdered, Clara was forced into an adoption service, where a man chose to adopt her. He was evil and abusive, which created Clara's dark side. That's why she has the looks of an angel, but attitude of a demon.
    Other details: None really...
    Picture: I'm on vacation (coming back tomorrow, so I'll get a pic when I get back :)
    Please answer the following question: Do you agree to abide by the rules listed above, and have you read through the information listed about the various species and careers in Fantasim Land? Yes! (Fish)
  • Options
    PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited July 2011
    Cheyxoxo wrote:
    Kayla: Well yes have you seen anyone with a wierd looking rock?
    OOC: This made me LOL.
    And as for Clara, COOL! You're added to the front page :D
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Occ I am awake Well half awake
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Occ back! I am changing the view that I have for Brooke since I am not a fan of the one I'm using
    And I'm gonna make Brooke sit on the school steps since we already went there
    ~~~~~
    I sat there on the school steps thinking, I hated being a vampire for he fact that everyone thought that we were evil and bad, that's why I like it here nobody judges you. I wasn't to content telling anyone I was a vampire so I usually hid the fact that I was but it's kinda hard since we have fangs.
  • Options
    Zeldafan118Zeldafan118 Posts: 1,748 New Member
    edited July 2011
    After I practiced my fire powers for a little, I went to the market in the town square. Everything looked beautiful, it was much better than where I used to live.

I came across an elderly woman selling jewlery. They looked amazing, with the elegant designs and shining gem stones. I started looking threw my wallet to pay for a necklace I had my eye on. While I was looking, I showed her the necklace I wanted to buy and she told me the price. I kept looking, but I didn't have enough to buy them.

"Umm.." I said, looking through my wallet faster. "Nevermind. I don't seem to have enough mo-" but before I could finish she snatched the necklace from my hand and gave me a mean look.

"GET A JOB! YOU DUMB..." She started, but then started to curse at me softly. She was absolutly right though. I needed a job. I would never get any where with out the money.

"Your right!" I beamed, still somewhat insulted but still happy. I was about to shake her hand because I was so happy, but I knew it was best not to. I learned the hard way. If I'm to emotional my hands could spark like fire. Besides, the old bat really didn't deserve a handshake. I started to make my way to the castle to ask about a job for me.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I sat there just thinking, thinking about my past life and how messed up my childhood was I never even knew my parents! My sisters friend just had to raise me.....well if she didn't I wouldn't be alive then so I guess some good came out of this
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OOC: I'm going to wait until PrincessLala comes back, because Sapphire needs to talk to the queen :D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OCC okay
  • Options
    baileebbaileeb Posts: 92
    edited July 2011
    Maybe I could go gather some dandelions and have a dandelion salad tonight... a treat for making my first successful sale... I thought to myself. Or maybe I could open a merchant stall and sell my food there... Hey, that was a good idea! If only I could find something or somewhere to put my stall on... That was just when I spotted a wooden box that I could put my meats on. I picked up the wooden box and put it in my inn room. I picked up my trust bow and arrow, plus my knife, and headed to the Dark Woods. The other woods are just as good, but it's too happy for me, and the pixies are quite annoying. I sat on my usual rock once I got to the Dark Woods, waiting for any prey to come. I eventually got up and shot any rabbits, birds, or any other animals I could find.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I like looking at the clouds they were peaceful, they get to roam anywhere they want. "Their so white." I just realized that I said the clouds were white outloud, I'm so crazy.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I started to walk to the palace, enjoying the townlife as I walked. I soon walked next to a puddle. I was shocked to see my reflection. My arms were dirty, my hair was messed up, and there was a burn on my dress from when I was practicing and screwed up on move. I ducked into an alley and decided to go back to the inn and freshen up. No way was I going to see the queen like this!

I was sleeping at an inn outside of town, so I took a short cut through the Dark Woods. I heard some rustling in the trees so I looked and saw a buck only about 15 feet away from me. It stared at me, and I stared at it, admiring it.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I gradually got bored sitting here so I decided on exploring the dark woods, no one would attempt to attack me hopefully. I headed to the west side of town it wouldn't be a long walk but it was nice out so I decided on taking my time.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I walked a little closer to the deer, just to see how close I could get without it running away. I did this since I was little, and I still love to do it. The deer was still frozen in it's tracks and I was able to get a little closer with out it running.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I got to the dark woods faster than I expected to, I didn't know why but I stopped at the edge and looked in cautiously not wanting to go in but I wanted to explore it.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I was about 8 feet away from it when I pranced off, leaving me alone in the woods. I decided to keep walking, and I found a clearing in the middle of the woods. It was perfect for practicing fire. It was big, and if I stood in the middle of the clearing it would be far from the trees, and it was away from the town. I stood in the middle of it and started to make a orb of fire in my hands.
    I held a deformed fire orb in my hand, tossing it up and down.
    I think being made of fire is a curse, not a power. Fire can't do anything but destroy, so I really have to be careful when I touch things. I can't go swimming because it hurts and my skin turns dark for a while, like a log that was on fire was put out. It really irritates me.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I entered the woods, and I felt right at home nothing seemed to bother me in here. I walked through it careful not to get lost. I stopped to look at a tree that looked familer before moving on.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OOC: BRB, lunch :D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OCC kay
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Occ brb now I'm going to eat lunch
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    OOC: Back! :D

I got the basics of the fire orb, so I started to make a tail of fire and I waved it around like a streamer. I gotta say, it was really pretty.
  • Options
    puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited July 2011
    (May I join? This looks fun!
    Name: Isadora "Izzy" LeBlanc
    M/F: Female
    Species: Half-good witch, half-human
    Career: Begin unemployed.
    Personality: Quiet, cares quite a bit about what other people think of her, easily frightened, loves running around barefoot, kindhearted
    Bio/History: Izzy was born to a human father and a witch mother. Izzy has always struggled to find her place. She’s not entirely a witch, but not a human either. When she was in school, she was often teased and insulted, and she’s terrified that she’ll never fit in anywhere. A couple years ago, Izzy’s parents were murdered in front of her, and she’s always suspected that it was because of their relationship despite the fact that they were of different species. Izzy only survived because she hid. She moved to Fantasim Land, hoping that she would fit in there and escape her past.
    Other details: No
    Picture:
    124fs44.jpg
    2ztaiie.jpg
    Please answer the following question: Do you agree to abide by the rules listed above, and have you read through the information listed about the various species and careers in Fantasim Land.
    Yes, yes I have. P.S. I'm having FISH for dinner tonight. Just thought you'd like to know ^.^)
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ^ She looks pretty :D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Occ back
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I kept walking, I was curious to see the rest of the woods when I saw a deer and my stomach growled, instinctively I crept towards it slowly, I got closer and closer and then I stepped on a branch startling the deer. "no!" I was angry now I just lost my meal.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    The deer I saw earlier popped out of the trees and into the clearing. It must have been startled, because it would never come out to me and my fire if it wasn't. I pulled back my fire and waited for it to go away so I wouldn't scare it even more. It just stood there though.