Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gothic Library!

Hey fellow sims!
I downloaded the Gothic Library today but I can't seem to find it anyone on my game. Wondering if anyone can help out! Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi,

You can find the library in the community lots tab in Edit Town mode.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    suemacsuemac Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi everyone

I too have bought the Gothic Library and cannot find it anywhere on my computer. I even tried to talk to the helpcentre but got nowhere. What can I do PLEASE HELP

Suemac
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited July 2011
    the file is in documents/electronic arts/the sims 3/downloads

It is in the community lot bin after you install it.

Sometimes it does not DL properly and you will need to use a different browser, or keep trying until you get it in your game correctly.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I have downloaded it 5 times and nothing seem to work. My game is up to date so it tells me. Is there anything that you can suggest :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hi there
    I am new to this forum stuff can you tell me how I read my messages?
    By the way the file is not in the community bin I have looked. I am sorry to see that so many people have problems with this item. We need some answers and hopefully answers that everyone can understand and carry out
    Sue
  • Options
    Bambi122701Bambi122701 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I am also having issues with finding the Gothique Library lot. I have uninstalled and re installed many times (including deleting it completely). I have followed every instruction given to me from the support team (in emails) but nothing has worked for me. :cry: Please help if you can?!?
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited August 2011
    It isn't called a library, it';s called "2" in community lots. Or does no one actually read lot descriptions?
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited August 2011
    I just downloaded and placed the Gothic Library in Hidden Springs. Never did anything like that before but it works (if I can figure it out - anyone can figure it out).

Buy Gothic Library
    Install Gothic Library
    Start town
    Change lot to community lot
    Place Gothic Library (2) on lot
    enjoy
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.