Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Alliance- Prologue

solarsystem1.jpg
For thousands of years Earth Sims believed they were they only life to inhabit the whole of the Universe. It began with the idea that the world was flat, but with time it was discovered the Earth was round. Then came the discoveries of other planets in what is known as the solar system. In a limited view it was assumed that all celestial bodies must orbit the Earth. The Earth Sims were the center of the Universe. In great time scientists discovered an error. The other planets didn’t orbit Earth, but rather, the Earth and other planets orbited the star Sol. Year after year scientist made new astronomical discoveries by leaps and bounds. Still, there was no indication of life other than on Earth.
In the early 21st century most space exploration had ceased. Sims led their lives with no thought beyond their atmosphere. They became complacent. One evening a couple of centuries later rouge astronomers were searching the galaxy when a new type of noise came through their radio satellite. It was a sound that resembled their own language of Simlish. The leaders of nations were informed and a new space race was started. It wasn’t long before a species of simnoids were discovered on Mars. The Martians were a war loving race and it seemed like Earth and Mars were headed for planetary war. During the crisis species from other Sol planets emerged in an effort waylay a war that could ravage the entire system.
Screenshot-157.jpg
In 2776 dignitaries from each planet met on Earth in the first P9 Summit. During the top secret meetings a peace treaty was signed by eight of the nine dignitaries. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune created the Sol Alliance.
Screenshot-160.jpg
The leaders of Pluto rejected the notion of an alliance. In coming years the annual summit was known as the P8 Summit, though Pluto sent a representative to protect their interests.
Screenshot-159.jpg
Screenshot-154.jpg
Screenshot-162.jpg
Screenshot-156.jpg
Each planetary species still remained to their home planet in an isolationist ideal, but that was to change. On the eve of the 50th anniversary of the Sol Alliance, the dignitaries proposed a point of action that was to change the solar system forever. Each planet would send representative of their people to live in a neighborhood on Earth (as Earth was the most physiological friendly planet for all the species). Since Earth was the designated place a majority of the neighborhood would consist of Earthlings.
12_reps.jpg
In 2828, after two years of training, 12 representatives were sent to live in Sunset Valley.

Comments

• Options
    ZephyrGirlSimZephyrGirlSim Posts: 475 New Member
    edited July 2011
    There is a great writing community here. I would appreciate feedback from some writers. I love the stories on here and I hope you find this interesting.
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    edited August 2011
    Looks good so far :) Have bookmarked and look forward to more!
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited August 2011
    sounds interesting

why are there two Saturn's?
  • Options
    ZephyrGirlSimZephyrGirlSim Posts: 475 New Member
    edited August 2011
    keshialee wrote:

How embarrassing! I forgot that I posted this on here. While I did have a good start on this I was clumsy with the neighborhood and got all messed up. So this story is no more. :(

The material I was talking about in the other thread is about the Goths (not incredibly original but I think I have a good spin). http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=345707
    Nancy01905 wrote:

The reps for Saturn were identical twins. Unfortunately, I had problems with the neighborhood.
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    edited August 2011
    keshialee wrote:

How embarrassing! I forgot that I posted this on here. While I did have a good start on this I was clumsy with the neighborhood and got all messed up. So this story is no more. :(

The material I was talking about in the other thread is about the Goths (not incredibly original but I think I have a good spin). http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=345707
    Nancy01905 wrote:

The reps for Saturn were identical twins. Unfortunately, I had problems with the neighborhood.

Oh, found it :) Looks GREAT so far :D