Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Combo tub/shower

I know this topic may have been visited before.....But having just one tub/shower combo is just disappointing. I visit the store like every 3 months just hoping that sense has taken residence with someone who would bring this to us. PLEASE someone take on this project.
Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
bK9v9z4.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    OnAvieOnAvie Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yes! Finally, someone brought this up! I agree, the only shower/tub combo is not very interesting, or realistic for that matter.

It would be nice to have one where there is a simple tub with a shower that attaches to the wall, with a shower curtain for privacy. Just like in my house! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited July 2011
    I actually posted a thread on this a looong time ago along with pictures. I can't seem to find it again though, so I'm glad you brought it up.

I know there is a custom content tub with shower curtain (the curtain opens and closes) but that doesn't help people who won't or can't use custom content.

I would love to see a fiberglass shower/tub combo with a curtain as well as a tub with wall surrounds and a curtain, and just a tub with shower faucet that can fit between walls (also with a curtain).

I wish my bathroom wasn't being renovated because I would show a picture of my bathtub-- I like the design of it. The faucet sucks and showerhead is not great, but I really like my cast iron tub.

I went to look up pictures for inspiration and a picture of cabinets designed to fit around a refrigerator turned up-- and it didn't turn up when I specifically looked for pictures of just that sort of thing. LOL.

The best picture I can find so far is actually of a shower/tub that HugeLunatic (over at Modthesims) made for Sims 2.
    tumblr_lntr4macnq1qhfuqwo1_500.jpg

HugeLunatic also made one for Sims 3 that is animated.
    MTS2_HugeLunatic_1181632_showerThumb.gif
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=436276