Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chimera. A... newish Sci-Fi adventure

I say newish as it's been going for over a month, that's how on the ball I am (or I'm fashionably late, I'll let you decide)

"What is it about?" You may ask. It tells the story of Aaralyn, the last surviving member of a species known as Nixies, she has spent most of her life being raised on an abandoned human spacecraft by a computer named ADAM. As she comes of age, she develops a yearning to leave her world behind, to travel to other systems and see the strange things that she has been taught about. The story follows her journey as she sets off on her new adventure, and the potential perils, and shenanigans, that may occur. Be warned, if my first story is anything to go by, it may be a very long journey.

This is the link to it here. Or you can click my signature, or the website link on the left, or type it in manually, whichever one floats your boat. I try an update at least once a week, sometimes twice if I'm feeling extra productive (it doesn't happen as often as I'd like I'm afraid)

So I invite you to read, possibly even enjoy it. Feel free to comment, or not, I'm easy (just like Sunday morning)

Oh by the way, this is the protagonist...

Aaralyn_blank.jpg

As you can see, she is slightly unusual, both in appearance and behaviour

*Cue beam up from Scotty*
24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif

Comments

• Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited July 2011
    She Is One Epic Alien :shock:
  • Options
    poida217poida217 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited July 2011
    CUTEBINA wrote:
    She Is One Epic Alien :shock:

Why thank you. Her existence came about almost purely by accident, but I'm glad it did as she's my favourite sim :)
    24891575472_e27b0a3fc3_o.gif
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I like the story! She looks cool by the way.