Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Hangout!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Well Phil, the reason that happened is because you abused your moderator power. Believe me, Chatter told me who was behind the ban. Have fun with your biased site, ran by biased, abusive, harassing people. (Except for Felicia, she's sweet.)

Awwww your soo sweet jel, i wonder why chatter always say such mean things about you............ :roll:
    I never said whether see was nice or not. I said she told me something. I'm not saying she's nice and I'm not saying she's not nice.
  • Options
    fillupx333fillupx333 Posts: 540
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Again? You guys sure are relentless.

Had to let the other thread go, huh? 8)

Hey JEL, the last thread was overcome with all sorts of ugly behavior. We're just trying to keep this in one place for people who would like to see it.

So if you would kindly respect that, I would appreciate it. The last time I spoke with you ended in you receiving disciplinary action for your behavior, so if you could just try not to do that here it would be great. You're continual offensive, derogatory, immature remarks aren't needed here or anywhere else.

Thanks!
    Well Phil, the reason that happened is because you abused your moderator power. Believe me, Chatter told me who was behind the ban. Have fun with your biased site, ran by biased, abusive, harassing people. (Except for Felicia, she's sweet.)

You were banned for mentioning inappropriate material consistently and also continually provoking other members. And I believe I made it clear I was behind the chat ban, while Kels was behind the site ban. All of us were in agreement that you needed to go. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but at that time you were acting out and to be honest, it wasn't our job to babysit you.

Now please be on your way. For someone that doesn't like our site, you sure seem to hang around threads about it all the time. Hm.

Oh, and thanks for hoping we have fun on the site. So far everyone seems to love it that has joined. :)

Hope things are well with you and Hag.
  • Options
    elijahhines10elijahhines10 Posts: 6,433 Member
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Oh hi Jel, so nice to see you again! Was a long time wasn't it? :twisted:
    Nice to see you as well Brad. Yes, it's been awhile. Causing any bans recently? It's interesting to see you on Cat's blog, the comments as well. 8)

Hey can I get a link to Caturae's blog?
    I saw it on The 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but I want to see her blog:XD:
    http://caturaesims.blogspot.com/

Oh wow:shock:
    I read the thing, and that's messed up:!:
    Also read the comments:P
    They should let you back on Simstopia, if you want to come back that is:lol:
    Could you comment on mypage, who the people were that harrased you:?:
    I'll delete it right after:D
    Or you could click the e-mail button below beside the profile button8)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Hey JEL, the last thread was overcome with all sorts of ugly behavior. We're just trying to keep this in one place for people who would like to see it.

So if you would kindly respect that, I would appreciate it. The last time I spoke with you ended in you receiving disciplinary action for your behavior, so if you could just try not to do that here it would be great. You're continual offensive, derogatory, immature remarks aren't needed here or anywhere else.

Thanks!

You were banned for mentioning inappropriate material consistently and also continually provoking other members. And I believe I made it clear I was behind the chat ban, while Kels was behind the site ban. All of us were in agreement that you needed to go. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but at that time you were acting out and to be honest, it wasn't our job to babysit you.

Now please be on your way. For someone that doesn't like our site, you sure seem to hang around threads about it all the time. Hm.

Oh, and thanks for hoping we have fun on the site. So far everyone seems to love it that has joined. :)

Okay, sweep all the abuse I received and all of the favoritism you guys played under the carpet. I won't bother to say much about it here, because you already know all the evil that went down on that site.

Hag and I? Interesting that you would say that.
  • Options
    bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:

How is hag? tell him i say hi! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thanks!

Okay, sweep all the abuse I received and all of the favoritism you guys played under the carpet. I won't bother to say much about it here, because you already know all the evil that went down on that site.

It's understandable that someone who broke the rules would be upset with getting punished - that's never fun. And of course that means there was favoritism and evil afoot since YOU got in trouble of all people.

I wish you well JEL, I really do. Good luck in your future endeavors wherever they may be.

Oh, and I mentioned Hag because you always did. It wasn't really a secret, and it was obvious you didn't want it to be. Take some lessons in subtlety if that's what you were going for. Just some friendly advice.

Have a nice day!
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2011
    Ya know my sim loves doing laundry and this is one of my favorite sets.

Bayside Washer and Dryer
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.png

Here let me just leave this here because it seems to be needed in this thread. :?

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Why can't I know why there's fighting:cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    Ya know this is my sim loves doing laundry and this is one of my favorite sets.

Bayside Washer and Dryer
    Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.png

Here let me just leave this here because it seems to be needed in this thread. :?

I like it:D
    Very nice8)
  • Options
    edited July 2011

because its not a fight and really none of your bussiness :)
    also did you join the site? its really fun :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thanks!

It's understandable that someone who broke the rules would be upset with getting punished - that's never fun. And of course that means there was favoritism and evil afoot since YOU got in trouble of all people.

I wish you well JEL, I really do. Good luck in your future endeavors wherever they may be.

Oh, and I mentioned Hag because you always did. It wasn't really a secret, and it was obvious you didn't want it to be. Take some lessons in subtlety if that's what you were going for. Just some friendly advice.

Have a nice day!
    If that's what you want to think. Hm, I wonder that user that kept posting sexual pictures in chat never got in trouble. Interesting.

I always did? I don't remember that. I may have mentioned him, seeing as he's my forum friend. I can't believe what you are insinuating about us. I guess I can't have male friends without someone thinking it's more.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Oh yeah, that comment really makes him want to join. If you actually paid attention to potential members, you'd notice he said he's 15.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I'm not old enough to join:P
    And I'm still seeing if I would like it.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Oh well ,i must of missed it all well :) sorry elijahhines10 have fun at simstopia :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thanks!

Have a nice day!
    If that's what you want to think. Hm, I wonder that user that kept posting sexual pictures in chat never got in trouble. Interesting.

I always did? I don't remember that. I may have mentioned him, seeing as he's my forum friend. I can't believe what you are insinuating about us. I guess I can't have male friends without someone thinking it's more.

If you're saying I posted sexual pictures in chat, then you must have mistaken me for someone else. I honestly do not remember that happening... ever. Makes me wonder if you're mixing that up with some other site you visit perhaps. Now when it came to sexual talk, that was what got you in the most trouble unfortunately. And it wasn't like you weren't asked to stop. I know you're not a liar so you can't say that's not true.

And there's nothing wrong with having male friends. It's just that you wrote you had a crush on him on Flock Draw one night. You also frequently talked about him in a way that suggested more than friends. So I guess that's where I got that idea. But I apologize if I was wrong.

I'm going out for a bit now. Goodnight JEL, goodnight forums. It's been exciting to see all the new faces on Simpure Thoughts! :) For those of you that did, I'm glad you joined us. Please don't let any of the personalities here scare you away! They're a vocal minority. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    fillupx333 wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thanks!

Have a nice day!

If you're saying I posted sexual pictures in chat, then you must have mistaken me for someone else. I honestly do not remember that happening... ever. Makes me wonder if you're mixing that up with some other site you visit perhaps. Now when it came to sexual talk, that was what got you in the most trouble unfortunately. And it wasn't like you weren't asked to stop. I know you're not a liar so you can't say that's not true.

And there's nothing wrong with having male friends. It's just that you wrote you had a crush on him on Flock Draw one night. You also frequently talked about him in a way that suggested more than friends. So I guess that's where I got that idea. But I apologize if I was wrong.

I'm going out for a bit now. Goodnight JEL, goodnight forums. It's been exciting to see all the new faces on Simpure Thoughts! :) For those of you that did, I'm glad you joined us. Please don't let any of the personalities here scare you away! They're a vocal minority. :)
    Yes, it was on the chat, no it wasn't you.

As for the Flock Draw, I have no idea what you are talking about. Nor do I remember talking about him that way.

EDIT: I do remember jokingly saying that, I admit, jokingly.
  • Options
    FeliciaB84FeliciaB84 Posts: 8,479 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Hey, guys!

Just thought I would drop by to throw my two cents in about the site.

We have lots of fun things to do over there, and I see that Maddie has already mentioned about the simpoint contest, so I will mention a new sort of modeling competition that I have started.

A lot of you might remember my competitions "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "All About Me" because I post them up for vote here a lot. :) Well, I have started a new one called "Photo of the Week" that anyone can join! It is a weekly comp, and therefore you can join as often, or as little as you like.

You can find it here:

http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php/topic,27.0.html

But I will give you a little info about it.

Each Monday, I will post a new CC item for you to download and create a picture around. It could be an article of clothing, a hairstyle, a couch - anything! And the picture that I like most will win. Prizes are yet to be determined, but there WILL be one! :)

You can find the first weekly item here:

http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php/topic,45.0.html

This is a good opportunity, I think, for anyone that is looking to start trying to get into sim modeling, and wants some practice - or maybe just someone who likes taking in game pictures!

It's great for beginning and experienced modelers alike! Editing is allowed, but definitely not required. Of course, you would have to be able to download CC, but if you have any problems with that - feel free to ask me for help! I would be happy to aid you in any way that I can.

So...join in, and have fun! :)

Hope to see you guys there!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hey guys guess what! this weekend we will be adding arcade stye game to the site! :mrgreen: it will be soo fun :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hey guys guess what! this weekend we will be adding arcade stye game to the site! :mrgreen: it will be soo fun :mrgreen:

I can't wait for the games. I love games so much :D
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2011
    Sorry to say this....

But the bickering between everyone in this thread is leaving a bad taste in my mouth about even considering joining an alternate site aside from this one. It's silly and unecessary to keep the back and forth banter going. This is just a game guys....lighten up and have fun.

:P

Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited July 2011

Oh yay. Getting bored on this site anyways, I need something fun! c:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:

I can't wait for the games. I love games so much :D

So do I8)
    To bad people under 16 can't play with you guys:(
    But I'll just go to my favorite gaming site NintendoLife to play games:P
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow. Indeed, wow.

The last thread, not as bad as this one. I'd recommend digging that one up and continuing off that one.

Cheers.

Mcbean

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Sorry to say this....

But the bickering between everyone in this thread is leaving a bad taste in my mouth about even considering joining an alternate site aside from this one. It's silly and unecessary to keep the back and forth banter going. This is just a game guys....lighten up and have fun.

Just my 2 cents.

Hey Sunflower, long time no see. Love the avatar, as usual. 8)

The bickering back there was my fault, so I apologize for that. Please don't let me turn you away from Simpure Thoughts - it really is a great site with great people, and lots of amazing things already in place and more planned.

And it might not seem like it looking at this thread, but I usually don't bite. I've met lots of wonderful people on the new site and I can easily say it's been a blast making new friends. :)
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2011
    fillupx333 wrote:
    Sorry to say this....

Just my 2 cents.

Hey Sunflower, long time no see. Love the avatar, as usual. 8)

The bickering back there was my fault, so I apologize for that. Please don't let me turn you away from Simpure Thoughts - it really is a great site with great people, and lots of amazing things already in place and more planned.

And it might not seem like it looking at this thread, but I usually don't bite. I've met lots of wonderful people on the new site and I can easily say it's been a blast making new friends. :)

*Waves* Hi, Fill....nice to see you too and thank you!

I just hate to see arguing anywhere, especially on a site that's meant to bring people together that have a common interest, and when this common interest is a GAME...it just makes me sad. :(

I hate to sound preachy and stuff...and even worse to sound cliche, but why can't we all just get along? :oops: