May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation for The Sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    pikeman101pikeman101 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2013
    Something I kind of want (and I know this is probably too hard to make, but I can dream, can't I?) is a kind of CAS where you put a picture of a person's face in the game and a sim is generated to have a similar face. I find it difficult to make sims look like me or people I know and this would make it easier.
  • Options
    MacalpiMacalpi Posts: 210 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I would like to be able to build sims in CAS from the skeleton up, adding muscle and fat, and creating the facial features from the skull up. It probably wouldn't add anything to the game except more work, but I think I'd like it. EA probably aren't too interested in the wants of one individual freak though.
  • Options
    pinkpanda9pinkpanda9 Posts: 134
    edited March 2013
    sims 4 i would like to see

-different heights and the heights being hereditary
    - sports carrers being serperate like basket ball player, baseball,netball,volleyball,football,tennis and so on
    -seasons already be in the base game
    -to put a zoo in there weather its in a ep or not
    -make it possible to travel to and from each town and move from town to town.
    - must have open for buisnes stuff in there if they dont put it in sims 3 it has to be in sims 4 and lots of different stores would be good
    - the ability to farm and have farm animals
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I would love it if they put themselves in the game. Let their simselves face the consequences of their choices.

HAHA!
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm sorry, but I can't even bring myself to speculate on what the Sims 4 is going to be like. I suspect we'll know more by the end of this year, and these forums will be filled with flames, arguments and people taking sides...pretty much the way it was on the Sims 2 forums when the Sims 3 was first introduced. From all indications, the player will have to be continually online, no option about that, although there just might be one for multiplayer gameplay. But even so, the thought of not being able to play my game unless I am connected to the internet is enough to turn me off the idea.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but I can't even bring myself to speculate on what the Sims 4 is going to be like. I suspect we'll know more by the end of this year, and these forums will be filled with flames, arguments and people taking sides...pretty much the way it was on the Sims 2 forums when the Sims 3 was first introduced. From all indications, the player will have to be continually online, no option about that, although there just might be one for multiplayer gameplay. But even so, the thought of not being able to play my game unless I am connected to the internet is enough to turn me off the idea.

Yep, this is how I feel too.

I keep thinking about the announcement, a few years ago, when 100,000,000 Sims games were sold. That is a lot of simmers!

I think about the mess that was Simcity and the 800 hour wait to get help from EA. No, I can't imagine how the servers will work with the number of players we have in this game and being forced to be online all the time. We will get to play only infrequently, because the servers will always be busy. I imagine that if you have to continually change servers to get to play at all, you will be starting a new game every time you play.

I'm sorry EA, that simply does not appeal to me. As I said above, I'll stick to ts2 & ts3. Both of which are games that this old dinosaur has enjoyed for way too many years to try something that is terribly unappealing and a terrible waste of money.

NO THANKS!! :x
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8