Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed- Grats Anettesb

Greetings fellow simmers, I have one unused dr pepper code to give to some deserving simmer, preferably from outside the U.S. where it is harder to get your hands on the dr pepper codes/items. Simply post on this page where you are from and why you cannot get even one code for yourself or someone you know(please post links to the deserving simmer you would like to receive the gift). I will send the code to the winner of my choosing via a sims store gift item of 25 pnt value so also make sure you have a few 25 pnt items on your WL for me to choose from ty, Elv. Announcing winner around 8pm pacific today.

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thats very kind of you

I'm from Denmark

any my page goodies.

Ops :oops: forgot the why.

Well we have no dr. pepper in Denmark, and if you are lucky to find one in a special store, we don't get codes.
    So to get codes I can only hope for kind simmers that have aces to share their codes.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ElvaerwynElvaerwyn Posts: 757
    edited July 2011
    :shock: bump :shock:
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Annette posted and said she would like a code.

If you have an extra after her, I can't seem to find codes anywhere.

Its nice of you to offer this! I love the Alice set.
  • Options
    ElleOhElleElleOhElle Posts: 160 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm from Canada, and I've never been able to get my hands on a bottle of dr.pepper with a code on it :l
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you I got me a clock :D
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳