Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Legacy Blogs

Comments

• Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    Quick question: When exactly are you supposed to move onto the next heir? When the founder/previous heir dies or when the next heir becomes a Young Adult and officially able to inherit?
  • Options
    BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited June 2009
    EDIT: To BlueChan:

The twins look very much alike, and the triplets share some traits, but for the most part, they don't look all that much alike.
    The twins have the same nose, mouth and eye color. The brown haired one's face is a bit more full, and her skin tone is a tad darker.

The triplets all have different facial structures, two have the same nose, two have the same eyes, two have the same eye color, they all have different eyebrows, and they all have different mouths. I think the only thing they share is their skin tone.

Can you tell I sat there with pictures and analysed them? xD I put a picture of one of the triplets next to a picture of Thornton and they looked so similar that it was creepy.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    that's so cool! the diversity is neat.
    if i had screenshots of the boys, i'd put em up and you'd see how exact they are.
    there's no difference. in anything. lol
    but it's okay because it's not my legacy family anyways, lol x)

Actually, come to think of it, when a side family of mine had twins (OMG, not with Thornton, lol) that were boys, they looked the exact same too.
  • Options
    EmilydynomiteEmilydynomite Posts: 144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm just trying to find a male sim for my Nadia to seduce. However, most of them are in a relationship of some sort, and I'd hate to be a home wrecker. D;

Your girls are beautiful.
    I'd so love to have one of them in my game <3
  • Options
    TaraReneeTaraRenee Posts: 25 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This challenge sounds awesome and all of your blogs and sigi banners for them are awesome!! I'm gonna start mine today :) Have fun everyone :)
  • Options
    funkyfreshhfunkyfreshh Posts: 164 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Quick question: When exactly are you supposed to move onto the next heir? When the founder/previous heir dies or when the next heir becomes a Young Adult and officially able to inherit?

the latter, ashleigh.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    if i had screenshots of the boys, i'd put em up and you'd see how exact they are.

Actually, come to think of it, when a side family of mine had twins (OMG, not with Thornton, lol) that were boys, they looked the exact same too.

ewwww isn't thornton the one with those weird *** sideburn things? hahaha
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    @ Emilydynomite - Connor Frio is single in Sunset Valley, he's the father of the twins. Um, so is Stiles, Cycl0n3, I think Jared Frio is too, Christopher Steel is... That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I just settle for breaking up the Wolff's marriage, I can't stand the other townies.

I may eventually upload the girls before I kick them out of the house, but Cleo (the mother) is my avy and is available on the exchange.
  • Options
    pb1285npb1285n Posts: 66 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Some feedback if you may.

I was thinking, if people were interested that I could host people's blogs on my domain. That way you wouldn't have to upload photos to imageshack and places like that. I was even going to register a new domain like sims3legacy.com or something like that so you could have a name like yourname.sims3legacy.com and when you updated your blog their would be a feed on the main page to display it.

Maybe it's a stupid idea. Just let me know what you think. If people are interested I'll do it. Since I pay for hosting that is rarely used. :P

To BlueChan - I had the same issue where I didn't like any townies, but I met Torgo Pendragon for the first time with my founder and he's an interesting character. Even if he does burst into tears for no reason.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:

Tell me you didn't just insult Thornton? lol

He's the only townie I can stand the genetics of, sideburns or no. Plus he's thin, fit, and athletic, which definatly help.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    BlueChan wrote:

He's the only townie I can stand the genetics of, sideburns or no. Plus he's thin, fit, and athletic, which definatly help.

hahaha sorry
    every time i run into him im like SIDEBURNS ATTACK!(i'm not even sure if i can call them sideburns... is that indeed what they are? LOL!)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n wrote:
    Some feedback if you may.

I was thinking, if people were interested that I could host people's blogs on my domain. That way you wouldn't have to upload photos to imageshack and places like that. I was even going to register a new domain like sims3legacy.com or something like that so you could have a name like yourname.sims3legacy.com and when you updated your blog their would be a feed on the main page to display it.

Maybe it's a stupid idea. Just let me know what you think. If people are interested I'll do it. Since I pay for hosting that is rarely used. :P

To BlueChan - I had the same issue where I didn't like any townies, but I met Torgo Pendragon for the first time with my founder and he's an interesting character. Even if he does burst into tears for no reason.

That would be awesome. I have contacts on LJ, so I'd have to keep that, but if you do host us, let me know and I will be one of the first to join up.

I've never met him before. I stuck with Thornton because he's a bit of a challenge with his commitment issues and hatred of anything under the age of 18. On one of my side games, I actually went around trying to find a decent guy, but eventually gave up and said "eh, forget it! Here Thornton, Thornton, Thornton..." xD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    mutton chops is more like it. :P

If any of my sims has him join the family I always chop them off.

BlueChan - Yeah I am really considering it, if it go enough people it could be a fun project for me. :)

My first female sim hooked up with Thorton because the first time I played every male sim she met was fat, bald, or had some kind of mullet but since then I find myself meeting different sims every time I start a new family. I love interacting with sims with unusual combinations.

I remember meeting one sim that would sit in the park every night reading under a street light and got ***** at me when I interrupted her.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    that site would be cool!
    freewebs is getting annoying, anyways.

it's just like real life-the facial hair makes the man!
    oh, and of course the jaw.
    the jaw... mmmmmm...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    BlueChan wrote:

hahaha sorry
    every time i run into him im like SIDEBURNS ATTACK!(i'm not even sure if i can call them sideburns... is that indeed what they are? LOL!)
    Here, divert your eyes elsewhere:
    10x4o5z.jpg
    :wink:

I think they're just a style of facial hair, not exactly sideburns. I've actually seen people around here with facial hair like that.

Almost four o'clock in the morning, still no sleep and debating the attractiveness of pixel people... xD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    gah! gross! ew!
    haha jk
    he has a nice bod
    hot bod, i want your bod ;)
    lol cologne commercials...
  • Options
    kfj0304kfj0304 Posts: 83 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Okay figured out pictures and added my first post about the family, it's a little crazy, but I had fun with it. Let me know what you think!!

http://labelllegacy.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    gah! gross! ew!
    haha jk
    he has a nice bod

lol, I never found a sim attractive to be honest. Sometimes when I get in story mode and create personalities for them I get attached and actually feel bad when I throw a difficult circumstance at them. Then I realize they are pixels and get on with my life. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    @ Pb - So not the same thing. Those images are all full down to the jaw, his is just a thin strip. xD I debated taking them off, but he just wouldn't be him with them.

@ Funky - I so built a pool just so I could have a reason to take that screenshot. xD He's got to wear his shirt a lot less.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n wrote:

lol, I never found a sim attractive to be honest. Sometimes when I get in story mode and create personalities for them I get attached and actually feel bad when I throw a difficult circumstance at them. Then I realize they are pixels and get on with my life. :twisted:

haha yeah that was a bit of an exaggeration.
    i can't say the same for myself with book characters though.
    i swoon every time i think of mr. darcy.
    too bad he's fictional...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bluechan, i hate you for having enough money to build a pool. lol!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    @ Pb - So not the same thing. Those images are all full down to the jaw, his is just a thin strip. xD I debated taking them off, but he just wouldn't be him with them.

@ Funky - I so built a pool just so I could have a reason to take that screenshot. xD He's got to wear his shirt a lot less.

I feel like he's one of those guys that tries too hard to be cool. Sideburns are so 70s, you know? :P
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    pb1285n wrote:
    gah! gross! ew!
    haha jk
    he has a nice bod

lol, I don't find them attractive so much as good breeding stock. xD My amusement comes from breeding them and obtaining goals. As such, I had to choose a choice breeding partner and I'm picky. Fortunately, facial hair is not passed down so those weren't considered.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    pb1285n wrote:
    gah! gross! ew!
    haha jk
    he has a nice bod

lol, I don't find them attractive so much as good breeding stock. xD My amusement comes from breeding them and obtaining goals. As such, I had to choose a choice breeding partner and I'm picky. Fortunately, facial hair is not passed down so those weren't considered.

I can only imagine what your triplets would look like with his facial hair.