Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Speed Legacy - A fun challenge at the speed of light!

Comments

• Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yay more people *jumps around clapping* Don't mind me :P
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    Ay2CeeAy2Cee Posts: 1,114 New Member
    edited July 2011
    -Joins in with Cami-

Couldn't help myself.. ^u^"

dfgjdfj.gif
  • Options
    meggyreapmeggyreap Posts: 401 New Member
    edited July 2011
    must get my pics up!
    i only have a boy atm working on the girl

and i vote Bella!
  • Options
    altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited July 2011
    Think I might have to give this a try for a bit of post updating amusement
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Yes! Do it :P
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    This is getting complicated lol

Family Tree

It's all well and good on the surface...until your realize that Eric's wife, Joan, is actually Sophie Anne's husband's eldest daughter from a prior relationship :P
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    buckeygirl80buckeygirl80 Posts: 795 Member
    edited July 2011
    Ok, so I had started a simself file to test the game and all the EPs I've just added to my new computer, and I have a fiance, and one baby in that file, but I've kinda been like "meh" to playing it anymore because I didn't really have anything pressing to do with the file.

SOooooo, I"m going to turn that into my Speed Legacy file! I realized it's a little bit of a bending the rules thing, or, possibly breaking them. But at least it gives me something to do with that file! And it is with my simself, so, yah know...

• Options
    audge2041audge2041 Posts: 649 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I finished up generation four of the Daniels. The next generation with be a double one because I wanted both Blaise and Ash's genes to be passed down. x]

screenshot-39.jpg"width=340"screenshot-44.jpg"width=340"
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited July 2011
    Introducing... my simself! The (reluctant) heiress to the Archer Speed Legacy. Archer isn't exactly my last name, but it's the right initial :)

She looks thrilled to know her lifespan is going to be a matter of a few more days... not!

Screenshot-16-5.jpg

And here's Ian Tenderlove, the winner of a guy my simself chose to make her own! I say my simself chose, because if I had my way there's no way this guy would be entering the gene pool. But given that he was the first guy to approach her, and started flirting with her right away, I decided not to get in the way of fate. He may already be an adult (and believe me, on the short life span a 9 day age difference is a big deal), but at least he wasn't too hard to woo.

Screenshot-17-7.jpg

He even proved himself while my simself was in the bathroom. Another woman approached him and began flirting. Despite Ian's flirty trait, and the fact that my simself and him were not even officially a couple yet (though they were romantic interests), he rejected her flirt. Go Ian!

Screenshot-18-13.jpg

Needless to say, the marriage proposal came quickly. Luckily, my simself was desperately rolling wishes to get married, so at least I didn't feel guilty about the quick courtship. Seriously, the second I plopped her down in Sunset Valley she started begging to get married.

Screenshot-19-12.jpg

Now my simself is pregnant and has the fertility treatment! I'm anticipating lots of brown-haired children... unless the genetics start going wonky again.
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jojo, You can always count on wonky genetics at least once per generation! :wink:

Speaking of generations, finally done having all my Gen 2 kids, and they're at least toddlers now, so I can throw them in CAS to see what I got!

*does so*

Here's my two favorites. Somebody pick me one!

Favorite boy: Julian. Currently a toddler, but the traits he has so far promise his life to be... fun to watch. (Evil and Clumsy) That's okay. That's why I like him. I like "fun to watch".

5891287339_7564384828_z.jpg

Favorite girl: Madeline. Currently a teen. Between her traits and her made-real IF's traits, this one will probably be as much a social butterfly as her lifespan allows. I have no idea where her dark brown hair came from, but I like it.

5891287493_3e671ca9d6_z.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    i vote for Madeline. I like her eyes and her hair :D
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I vote for Madeline too :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I vote Madeline too! =D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    My game crashed so I'll have to redo a couple things but while I'm waiting for it to reload, a few pics. :P

There was a double wedding (the pics will be in the Gen 3 update later)
    The Boys: Heath, Alexander (father of the groom/bride) and Riley (Zoey's groom)
    screenshot2084.jpg

The Girls: Hester (Heath's bride), Pam (mother of the groom/bride) and Zoey
    screenshot2086.jpg

Then there was the very first graduation in BP v2.0 history (I think anyway because EVERYONE showed up to graduate or support a graduate). Pam got to graduate with her kids! :P
    screenshot2100.jpg
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    http://wp.me/p1FC1C-w

Day 7: Wynters/DeLunta

Halfway through! x3
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Got to play more today, yay!

Doesn't my simself look happy to be pregnant?

Screenshot-143.jpg

Here's her large belly!

Screenshot-2-26.jpg

Ian is a pretty nice guy. He rolled all kinds of wants to talk to the tummy and stuff and he's not even family-oriented.

Screenshot-3-29.jpg

Time for the baby!

Screenshot-4-26.jpg

Here's my simself with her first born, Jacob. Why isn't the proud Daddy there, you might ask.

Screenshot-6-26.jpg

Well... he had his birthday. Outside of the hospital. A random green townie was there to cheer him on.

Screenshot-5-28.jpg

Jacob did, at some point, have an IF named Janie. However, though she's supposedly in his inventory no actions are allowed. So I guess no IF for Jake...

Screenshot-7-21.jpg

My simself with toddler Jacob, who did in fact inherit my or Ian's brown hair. Still no clue whose it is, and now I can't check Ian's exact hair color because he's an elder.

Screenshot-8-24.jpg

Pregnant again! And this time listening to lots of kids music. Better get them in while I can, since Ian will likely be kicking the bucket in days. Did I mention my simself's lifetime wish is to raise 5 children? Sooo not happening.

Screenshot-9-19.jpg

And Jacob becomes a kid! His traits so far:
    Evil, Genius, Mean-Spirited.

If this was actually my child I would be pretty angry at myself for raising him so poorly, though at least he's smart :)

Screenshot-10-15.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ahem.. if any of you could take a bit of time out of your schedules.. ^u^"

http://wp.me/p1FC1C-z

Such an adorable kid Jojo! ouo
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Ay2Cee wrote:
    Ahem.. if any of you could take a bit of time out of your schedules.. ^u^"

http://wp.me/p1FC1C-z

Such an adorable kid Jojo! ouo

Thanks, so far he's turning out better than I expected!

And I voted for Ruby :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I'm sure he'll turn out great! ouo

Thanks!! ^D^
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited July 2011
    Just started it and found myself a spouse. Will show some pictures tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Lots of new posts since I went to make dinner lol. Jojo, cute kid! lol Pesky faulty IFs!

Alex, I voted :P

Welcome to the insane asylum, i look forward to pics!
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Pregnant again! And this time listening to lots of kids music. Better get them in while I can, since Ian will likely be kicking the bucket in days. Did I mention my simself's lifetime wish is to raise 5 children? Sooo not happening.

Evil, Genius, Mean-Spirited? That's a fine set of traits there! The meanies can be so much fun to play. Just roll with it and watch the screaming and drama unfold. And he's a shoe-in for a successful career at the criminal warehouse.

... If Ian's about to kick the bucket, who says all 5 of those kids have to be his? Can always remarry, no? :wink:

Speaking of finding mates... okay, Madeline it is, but the pickings for a same-age mate in this town are slim (I think there might be three, females included, but 2 are vampires and bleh.) And I don't like making sims specifically to be mates for my offspring.

I have ideas, though.

I also have some random. Have a moment that amused me:

"OMGOMGOMGOMG You're in labor!" "So? Bed's not gonna make itself, and you're busy panicking." /perfectionist

5892439390_df286b13aa_z.jpg

A few minutes later, Julian is born. Sim-Vex calmly carries him up the spiral staircase...

5891872961_af16016278_z.jpg

... puts him in his crib...

5892439648_aff7a731a2_z.jpg

.. And.. wait a minute! We're not done here!

5892439768_4c5a9433ff_z.jpg

Twin brother, Gustav. (Who is not in the running to be this generation's heir.)

5891873363_253f25a195_z.jpg

Silly girl. :roll:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Lol Vex! Yeah I had one who gave birth to twins walk all the way out to the mailbox...and it was a BIG lot...to put down one and birth the other lol
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    @VexingQuery: Yeah, I've started scouting the town for other potential mates. And I'm really hoping she has twins or triplets this time around, that would make the goal much easier to reach.

I know, I was so shocked when he was born an evil genius. And then he grew up poorly (I didn't bother to teach him anything) and became mean-spirited. I'm sensing my legacy kids will have lots of bad traits, haha!

Yay for twins, I can't wait to see how they age :)
  • Options
    ginnymalfoy22ginnymalfoy22 Posts: 404 Member
    edited July 2011
    Everyone's kids look great, and it looks like great fun. Too bad I can't play for another week, because I would definitely get in on this if I could. I guess I'll just look at everyone's pictures, because they're awesome.