Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imaginary Friend HELP!

Okay, so my kid wants to turn his imaginary friend real, except.... I have no idea how to do that! I mean, I see you need a potion, but how do you obtain it?

Comments

• Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hello:)

I think you can obtain the Potion by the science Kit that came with the game, but it could take some time...

And Also, i think there is a opportunity that pops up from the science lab asking if you would like to take part, but i think you need a rainbow gem to take with you (These can be found around the town)

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    13crowns13crowns Posts: 40 Member
    edited June 2011
    I think the easiest way to get a potion is to have a very high (or maxed) skill level in logic and just keep making potions. That is how I did :)
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited June 2011
    Buy the chemistry table in buy mode then keep making potions. Eventually you will get the potion to change them.
  • Options
    CloverreaCloverrea Posts: 134 Member
    edited June 2011
    okay! thanks guys! I'll try this out and I'm hoping I'll get lucky!
  • Options
    murphydaughtermurphydaughter Posts: 203 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Cloverrea...check this forum for potions listing and explainations. I've seen it and it tells you what level of logic you have to hav e to be able to make the metamorph potion. I did it and it's easy, unless your sim has the collection helper then it may be easier to find the rainbow gem and hold on to it and see if the science lab calls, but I don't know if that happens often or not. The potion you can keep trying, the stone you have to sit and wait, lol, i'm not very patient!