Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okay she's ready for the bachlorette party...Now I (she) needs your help.

Sorry for sounding like such a newbie, but this will be my first time throwing a party ever so...

My sim guy finally got the blessing from the father yay! He didn't roll the want for a bachlor party but his girlfriend does want a bachlorette party.

He has just proposed after the most romantic date. She is ready to have the bachlorette party and I (he) really wants this to be a wonderful party for his girl (nothing but the best for his love :D)

1. How do I have her initiate/plan the bachlorette party?

2. will I have the option to select day and time, or will it begin immediately?

3. I am thinking of using the red rendevous (reformatted to my taste) or the grind...which venue do you think will be the best?

5. Should I take my own food or leave it up to the hosting venue? (I've heard somewhere on the forum someone mentioned they got no options to feed the guest when using community venues?)

4. Will she be able to pick the attending guest and how many can she pick?

all other suggestions for a GREAT Memorable bachlorette party welcomed :).

Thanks for all answers.

edited for spelling errors

Comments

• Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited June 2011
    It's just like any other party, be it wedding or birthday. You throw it over the phone
  • Options
    krystinaakrystinaa Posts: 150 New Member
    edited June 2011
    You have it the same way you have other parties. Go to the phone, throw a party, choose bachelorette party, invite your guests, select a time and then 'dress to impress' attire.

You can't select the day.. just the time.. if you call at 9pm, and make it for 7pm.. it will be the next day at 7pm.

I've had a bachelor party at the beach... hopefully there is a bar.. you will have to open a tab though.

If there is tables, and barbecues, and such... there will be food there. Usually i use cheats and put in the party food table.

You will be able to the attending guests. Same amount as any other party. No children or teens. Just YA and adults.

have fun! Hopefully no one dies at yours... i've had 3 of them, and at 2... people have died. hahaa.
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    edited June 2011
    krystinaa wrote:
    You have it the same way you have other parties. Go to the phone, throw a party, choose bachelorette party, invite your guests, select a time and then 'dress to impress' attire.

You can't select the day.. just the time.. if you call at 9pm, and make it for 7pm.. it will be the next day at 7pm.

I've had a bachelor party at the beach... hopefully there is a bar.. you will have to open a tab though.

If there is tables, and barbecues, and such... there will be food there. Usually i use cheats and put in the party food table.

You will be able to the attending guests. Same amount as any other party. No children or teens. Just YA and adults.

have fun! Hopefully no one dies at yours... i've had 3 of them, and at 2... people have died. hahaa.

Thank you so much for your answers. In all my years of sim playing (since sims 1) I have never had the desire to throw parties. However, I really really want a bachlorrete party. Same with the weddings, in the past mine always were created in cas married already or eloped(very quiet private wedding), now I am really looking forward to this event (thanks EA)

OMG yes, I read your other post about sims dying at the wedding. too funny, OMG I pray this does not happen at Cassie's Bachlorette party. I am not inviting any old people thats for sure (well except for Ella (Cassie's mom) :D

But you answered what I needed to know...thanks so much! :)

BTW...no beaches in my town so I think I will go with my choice for the red rendevous as opposed to the grind.