Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

routing question!

when using the late night suspension bridge (the brooklyn bridge knockoff) do you need to place it over a plain road graded bridge for it to work? or is it just a prop that hangs over nothing and connect to the end of 2 roads?

I guess what im saying is:
road L        (Sus Bridge)     road R
             <----------->
------------>             <------------

OR

(Sus Bridge)
          <-------------->
<---------------------------------->
     (EXTENDED ROAD OVER WATER)
I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).

Comments

• Options
    RemmoRemmo Posts: 597 Member
    edited June 2011
    It connects to the road either end the same as the other bridges. The odd bit is that it connects to the road much further in than the others. Keep dragging the road up until it bites into place. It's a bit hit and miss until you get used to it :)
  • Options
    DeuceyBabyDeuceyBaby Posts: 289 Member
    edited June 2011
    got it, thanks!
    I've got a double plumicide on 1st and Main. Witnessnes said the sus screamed you mother plumber (at the plumber and her son) and hit both vics with a round of ripe purple plums (plucked from the bountiful barrels of a 9mm shotplum).
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    looks good but routing doesnt work. this is tough.

anyone else having a problem getting the bridge to work?
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited June 2011
    A lot of people seem to have routing issues with that bridge. Did you export the world, and check it in game?
  • Options
    JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    edited June 2011
    The bridge works fine for me, I think the problem is as Remmo said, people aren't moving the road far enough. Or problem two, they have the connected road hanging way down a cliff, or problem three, it could be another dreadful patch issue :?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    A lot of people seem to have routing issues with that bridge. Did you export the world, and check it in game?

yeah

is it supposed to snap to something on the bridge when i get it right?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    hmm
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi, :)

The roads ends will 'snap' to the bridge tabs or ends. You can see the bridge tabs if you click on the bridges if you need to see how far in or where the tab is. :)

e7ee9197.jpg"width=640"