Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interrupted Cameraman

I love the new video camera item. I figured I'd try it out on my sims' wedding. I had the third member of the household, a friend of the groom, video tape the ceremony. I'm taping the scene and just when the couple starts giving their vows, the camerman stops filming because he got the action to watch the wedding. I quickly tried to cancel the action so as to get something of the ceremony. Of course, when he finally has cancelled the action and taken out the camera again, the wedding is over. By the way, he was also subsequently interrupted trying to film the cutting of the cake.

Anyone else experience this with another moment? I hope they can fix this in the next patch.

Comments

• Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Oh crap my sims are all celebrities, I wonder how this will work for them :evil:
  • Options
    DilEMMAARRRDilEMMAARRR Posts: 515 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Think someone said there's a cheat to stop this, I could be wrong and misread.
  • Options
    Bionickai001Bionickai001 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I figured turning off freewill might have helped, but if you can find out what that cheat might be I'd appreciate it. I was so excited to film the wedding and then horror flooded me when all of a sudden the cameraman stopped filming.

Good point about the celebrities, too. Maybe there is a cheat to turn off pictures and autographs.
  • Options
    FaeCatLadyFaeCatLady Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2011
    I haven't checked it out myself yet, but someone said you can find the new cheat by typing help in the cheat box.
  • Options
    l0ren7l0ren7 Posts: 193 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yeah it happened to me when the dad was filming the baby learning to walk! Annoying!