Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Canadians! Game Early?

Hey, any of you Canadians out there have their game early?

Comments

• Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yep! I got mine today :D
  • Options
    CloverreaCloverrea Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2011
    awww lucky! I preordered last week... but my ups tracking number doesn't even work yet
  • Options
    JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited May 2011
    Walmart had it out on shelves this past friday but sold out and is now out of stock. Next shipment comes in tues-thurs, she said she wasnt sure which day but it was midweek.
  • Options
    ScottishChickScottishChick Posts: 3 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Anyone know if its out in Alberta yet? Or do I have to wait until tomorrow?
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited May 2011
    Cloverrea wrote:
    awww lucky! I preordered last week... but my ups tracking number doesn't even work yet

This is offtopic but I love your signature! Did you hear they're rereleasing Sailor Moon this fall?
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2011
    Cloverrea wrote:

This is offtopic but I love your signature! Did you hear they're rereleasing Sailor Moon this fall?

Gah love both of your siggys!
  • Options
    Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    edited May 2011
    I live in Ontario & still have to wait to get the game tomorrow, although I did pre-order at my local EB Games at the mall :P
    So they probably have it, they just know not to sell it till tomorrow, I gotta wait for my mom to get home tomorrow, then she's gonna take me, I'm 21 & have my full license, just don't have a car :P Fail :(
    -Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore
  • Options
    Nicci86Nicci86 Posts: 436 New Member
    edited May 2011
    My brother works at Future Shop in the shipping department and even he wouldn't get it for me! I have no idea how so many people got theirs early. :(
  • Options
    luckycanluckycan Posts: 33
    edited May 2011
    People can get it BEFORE May 31 if they preordered the game at EA store? lol I didn't know that. Anyways I preordered mine on May 29th and still have to wait...the anticipation is killing me :twisted:
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited May 2011
    I ordered it today-so I get it, when I get it. I dobut I'd be playing it tomorrow anyway since it's supposed to be nice and hot out. I need to get a tan.

I did LN early though when I ordered it through EA Store-it came a day early.
  • Options
    rainwiferainwife Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nope, but I did get my shipping info from Gamestop this afternoon. It should be here in the AM if I'm real lucky and the purelator guy is on time :)
  • Options
    ThoseDaysAreOverThoseDaysAreOver Posts: 1,315 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah here in Ontario, around Toronto.. where i live, the flyers showed generations being instock around May 29th or 28th. I guess it was instock :)
  • Options
    CloverreaCloverrea Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2011
    Sailor Moon <3

ha... well I'm guessing Cause I live in Winnipeg, I won't get it until friday....
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nope Walmart will put it out tomorrow here. I am surprised that one of them back East put it out already. They are usually really careful about doing that because they get fined for putting them out before release.

I have to work all week anyways so might as well pick it up with my discount.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Yeah here in Ontario, around Toronto.. where i live, the flyers showed generations being instock around May 29th or 28th. I guess it was instock :)

Woa, never know that although I live in the same area lol
    Anyways, I pre-ordered it on May 28 from EA store and haven't got a confirmation for shipping yet. They're kindda late this time, hope it will be shipped tomorrow, which is its official release date *cross my fingers*
  • Options
    twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited May 2011
    I live in New Brunswick and the walmart here always sells games early. I got the OLS deal though so I hope my game will be here tomorrow :)
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited May 2011
    luckycan wrote:

Woa, never know that although I live in the same area lol
    Anyways, I pre-ordered it on May 28 from EA store and haven't got a confirmation for shipping yet. They're kindda late this time, hope it will be shipped tomorrow, which is its official release date *cross my fingers*

Toronto is a big place :)

I won't get mine for a few days, but I'm taking in the nice weather were getting. Hopefully it comes by someone other than Canada Post-especially if they go on strike.
  • Options
    SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited May 2011
    Just another one of the many reasons I wish I were Canadian! :lol:

I pre-ordered mine they day they became available to pre-order. I already got my outdoor living. I'm hoping I get to actually play it its release day, but thats wishful thinking. I know if I want it bad, it won't come. That's how my luck works. :P
  • Options
    rainwiferainwife Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited May 2011

Man I should have checked the flyers. I'm also in the same area! Yay for Toronto Simmers! :lol:

My game is on the truck for delivery. I just checked, and the last time I got a delivery from this company in was just after 10am. I hope it's soon! I work night shifts and I'm staying awake waiting for the delivery. I'm hoping to get it in time that I can install and check everything out before I have to go to bed...I have a feeling I'm going to be tired at work tonight :mrgreen: !
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    rainwife wrote:

Man I should have checked the flyers. I'm also in the same area! Yay for Toronto Simmers! :lol:

My game is on the truck for delivery. I just checked, and the last time I got a delivery from this company in was just after 10am. I hope it's soon! I work night shifts and I'm staying awake waiting for the delivery. I'm hoping to get it in time that I can install and check everything out before I have to go to bed...I have a feeling I'm going to be tired at work tonight :mrgreen: !

Did you order it through EA.com or somewhere else?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    bump
  • Options
    pattyruiz4pattyruiz4 Posts: 34 Member
    edited May 2011
    I live in Calgary and I got my game from Best Buy.