Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think?

What do you think of my new avatar, i decided to see if blondes really do have more fun! :wink:

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2011
    She's beautiful. I'm thinking of making my avi greyer to reflect how things are going downhill for me :wink:
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited May 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    She's beautiful. I'm thinking of making my avi greyer to reflect how things are going downhill for me :wink:

Thank's that's why i decided on the blonde to cover up some grey! :D
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited May 2011
    She's pretty!! But im my opinion brunettes have more fun :D
  • Options
    ForecharmerForecharmer Posts: 93 New Member
    edited May 2011
    It kind of reminds me of Near from Death Note, which is in no way a bad thing! :)
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited May 2011
    She is really pretty and I love her eyes, but I have to agree with LMR09 brunettes have more fun :lol::wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Thanks everyone for your feedback i really appreciate it. I rarely start new threads incase nobody responds. :D
  • Options
    lunasysimslunasysims Posts: 5,858 Member
    edited May 2011
    Aw you have the new Newsea hair. :mrgreen: She's pretty!

I thought the hair looks too much like a mullet, but your Sim actually looks cute with it. hahaha
    Happiness is always just a plumbob away.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Aw you have the new Newsea hair. :mrgreen: She's pretty!

I thought the hair looks too much like a mullet, but your Sim actually looks cute with it. hahaha

I agree when i first saw it i thought the same but in game it looks ok! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm trying to remember what it was like to be a brunette (before the grey) ... Yep brunettes do have more fun :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I'm trying to remember what it was like to be a brunette (before the grey) ... Yep brunettes do have more fun :wink:

I'm no spring chicken either but there are a lot of advantages of getting older some things do improve with age! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:

:lol: Mikezumi I have some grey but I still remember what it's like to be a brunette and the fun I've had :wink::lol:

• Options
    edited May 2011
    mrswoo5 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:

I'm no spring chicken either but there are a lot of advantages of getting older some things do improve with age! :D

Definitely ... I wouldn't go backwards if I could. When my family and friends tell me I should try hair-colour, I just laugh and tell them that I earned every single grey hair on my head and am proud of it. Besides if I were younger I would probably be working and then I would have no time for my sims :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    lovints2 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:

:lol: Mikezumi I have some grey but I still remember what it's like to be a brunette and the fun I've had :wink::lol:

Oh, I remember much fun ... more fun than could ever be talked about on this site :wink:
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    edited May 2011
    I love your new avi !!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited May 2011
    I just celebrated my 37th wedding anniversary, and yes, I too have a bit more gray than portrayed in my avitar, taking over what used to be blonde highlights(not much more, but I see the changes when I look into the mirror). Catastrophic illness will do that to you. However, I do not wish to go back and edit every time something about me changes. LOL. For instance, these glasses no longer resemble the ones I wear, either. The new pair is still wire-rimmed, but a bit more rectangular in shape. Oh, well. What can you do?

To the OP, I love that hair, despite the nod to ye olde mullet. LOL It looks fantastic and dare I say it? Sexy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    starling68starling68 Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited May 2011
    She's gorgeous :D
    I agree with you - blondes do have more fun (I'm just saying this because I'm blonde :lol: )
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Sultry. I wouldn't mind looking like that when I grow up.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited May 2011
    She's very pretty!

Heck! I've been a blonde, brunette, redhead... you name it! I've had fun equally with each hair colour :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    lovints2 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:

Oh, I remember much fun ... more fun than could ever be talked about on this site :wink:

:lol: Mikezumi :wink: Oh those were the days :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Thank you all for your kind words really appreciate and respect your opinions. :mrgreen: