Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Poll.So what did you vote for?

I voted for Furniture based on fairytales (Gingerbread house, Little Red Riding hood, Goldilocks, etc. mainly because I remember asking for objects to make a gingerbread house. :)

Sorry if there is already a thread about this.

Comments

• Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Same one
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted for objects from The Sims 2. There's still a lot of objects I miss from that game. I'd like to see some of the furniture from Glamour Life Stuff, especially the stereo.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2011
    Deleted.
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted for additions to the previous sets.

Hoping for additions in:

Gothique

Hacienda Luxury

Sun, Surf & Sand

Zen Again (addition much needed IMO)

Provence

Club Vaindenburger

=D
  • Options
    GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted for the Decade themed furniture. I'm happy to see it's in the lead too. Maybe I can get some furniture for my 80's themed neighborhood.
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited May 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    I voted for additions to the previous sets.

Hoping for additions in:

Gothique

Hacienda Luxury

Sun, Surf & Sand

Zen Again (addition much needed IMO)

Provence

Club Vaindenburger

=D

Some more Gothique items would be awesome.
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited May 2011
    i voted for decade furniture.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited May 2011
    OK this one was really tough.
    It took me ages to decide between cultural themed furniture, decade themed furniture, furniture from TS2 or additions to previous sets. Although I would kill for a Persian or African set I ended up voting for additions to previous sets.

Why? That way we still might get the Morrocan set expanded or more Jazz Age, Asian Fusion, Zen Again etc. That way we can kill two birds with one stone ;)
  • Options
    TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'd like items from Sim 2, thats how I voted.
  • Options
    simmyhead1000simmyhead1000 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted Fairy tales. I'm really disappointed it's not higher. I would also be happy with cultural sets though.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2011
    decade themed sets, as I like creating themed sims like my avi, for example, who's based off of Deborah Harry 'Blondie' from the 70s/80s

I would also like a rococo set, an expansion to old sets (e.g. old town) and nostalgic sims 1 and 2 items :)

I wish there was an 'all of the above' option for the poll as I'd like everything :mrgreen:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited May 2011
    decade themed sets, as I like creating themed sims like my avi, for example, who's based off of Deborah Harry 'Blondie' from the 70s/80s

I would also like a rococo set, an expansion to old sets (e.g. old town) and nostalgic sims 1 and 2 items :)

I wish there was an 'all of the above' option for the poll as I'd like everything :mrgreen:

If there was an 'all of the above' option I would choose that too.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yup, me also.
  • Options
    reni401reni401 Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted for additions to previous sets; though I do wish that there were more options that are related to that selection.

I chose the option because some sets tend to be difficult to fill a household theme upon. The Ultra Lounge is a little easier because one can fairly easily transplant the palette across the entire household if one so chooses; but others have such a distinctive style that purchasing the set for one single room seems, to me, a complete waste of money.

That said, I am more a fan of traditional furniture than I am for fantasy concepts; so I wish that there were more options for that selection because, while I would like to see additional rooms for current themes, I would prefer if those expanded themes were not of the more fantasy based.

Hans, husband of Reni
  • Options
    mhgzanonmhgzanon Posts: 780 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted for decade themed sets, but the sims 2 items and additions to previous sets would be great
  • Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited May 2011
    What do you think? rococo :D i just wish there was an above all becuase that way they would *actualy* make my set :? i just wish they put all the terrible ideas up with rococo so it would win :lol: Now i just nead to track down everyone that signed my petition and remind them that they liked my idea :twisted: vote for me or find your sims with liam :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2011
    I voted TS2 furniture! :P (yay! it's in the lead!)
    I would also like some additions to previous sets... and by previous sets I mean The Old Town set!!! :P
  • Options
    Sphire_ZiemiaSphire_Ziemia Posts: 1,148 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Honestly I think Rococo should have been lumped with decade furniture. I voted for decade furniture but also wanted to vote for Rococo too.

I got the future shock set and to my surprise rarely use it. I want practical and realistic furniture. But don't mind some antique looks too that can easily with some recoloring look very Gothic.
  • Options
    fuscaluxfuscalux Posts: 141 New Member
    edited May 2011
    oh, boy, that was a hard one to decide. Torn between fairytales (the potentially funniest one), Cultural (an african theme would be great) and shabby (sometihing we're really lacking)

flipped two coins, cultural won
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited May 2011
    I was worried if I picked decades then the 70's would return and I don't think I could go through that deco again. Red **** still gives me nightmares.

Actually I voted for shabby. I like my sims to start out poor so they have more appreciation for the finer things in life that they have to work for. Like I did... ungrateful little beings that they are.

Brightest Blessings

S.H.A.G Carpet
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseGrilledCheese Posts: 1,089 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Decade themed:]

Do you remember ages ago the pool which said something like
    'would you like a free trailer'
    and then yes or no?
    (Trailer meaining like a caravan)

Maybe it was the trailer from LN?
  • Options
    SimsFan619SimsFan619 Posts: 1,320
    edited May 2011
    It was kind of hard to choose only one option from the poll, but I chose the "Decade-themed furniture." However, furniture from the Sims 2 and additions to old sets would be great too. :)
  • Options
    iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm torn between decade themed sets and furniture from Sims 2.
  • Options
    DCExplorerDCExplorer Posts: 724 Member
    edited May 2011
    This was a harder choice, but Rococo decor is just so beautiful, how could I resist! After I voted, I was shocked to see that it was the least voted for. Maybe some of the younger simmers just don't know what it is.