Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need some help please!

Hi, I'm a long-time player, first time poster (this is the first time EVER this website has allowed me to log-in and actually post something) and I need a bit of help. ANY help is appreciated.

I bought Sims Medieval but the game disc wouldn't work (still not resolved: thanks for replying to my emails and answering my phone-calls, EA) and I'm not sure what happened, but since then every time I've tried to play the Sims 3 I get the same error report.

It tells me that my base game (original Sims 3 game) is now not compatible with the latest expansion pack (Late Night). I know this is not true, because I've been playing Late Night since its release. It tells me to update my game using the Game Launcher. When I click in to Updates, it tells me that my game is fully updated and the option to update it is unclickable. If I put the original Sims 3 disc in, it tells me the same thing without giving me the options to simply re-install/fix Sims 3 base game without uninstalling EVERY expansion pack.

I have tried contacting EA tech department directly but, like with Sims Medi, they are not responding to emails or picking up the phone (surprise!) If anyone has experienced this and can help, I would really appreciate it. It's been going on for the last 3 weeks or so, and I really don't want to uninstall everything.

Comments