Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stand Out Modeling ~ Cycle 2 ~ Colourful Fashion - ASSIGN TWO UP - CHECK IN PLZ!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    ixSydneyixSydney Posts: 829
    edited June 2011
    Any way I could get an extension till tomorrow or so?

It's pretty hectic here. Having to write up a paper since my paper magically deleted itself off of my flashdrive/thumbdrive, along with baking for one of my classes tomorrow, and watching/trying to focus with a hockey game blaring throughout my whole house. I thought I'd have the time but I didn't get home till around 7-8, and this paper I thought I'd just be touching up within ten minutes or so, is taking me hours to rewrite.... :evil:

My birthday week always has to be insane..
  • Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited June 2011
    yeah you can :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    119cbpv.jpg

Florence always has a bit of childish flair to her, and she takes that with her underwear too! Her favorite pair are watermelons, since they're her favorite fruit! She always feels ready to take on the day when she's comfortable with what she' wearing, underneath and outward.

(Thank for the extension. I stopped icing cupcakes to get this done. xD)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh, and I hope the bed counts as in the background. It is the only thing I included either way. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Bump. 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    awesome sydney will update the front page in a bit :)
  • Options
    Rusty333PRusty333P Posts: 4,669 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Pixie, I'll be on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I'll do my best to get the assignment in but I'm just warning you :o
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    thtas fine rusty, Its non elimination until assign 4 like last cycle :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Any news on scores?

Oh, and I got my tablet in late last night. So maybe later on down the road I may use it in here! :D
  • Options
    deepdowndeepdown Posts: 3,121 Member
    edited June 2011
    ???bump???
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    ughh scores would be soon but we still need people to hand in :/
    I am thinking of cancelling this and starting up at a later date and you guys can join beauty but guess if you want me to keep ths going let me know :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    I am thinking of cancelling this and starting up at a later date and you guys can join beauty but guess if you want me to keep ths going let me know :)

You could always just move on, and only score those who turned them in, and score them as a 0 for this assignment, and not eliminate them unless they don't submit an entry for the next assignment too...

But, if you need to cancel this, I understand, and hopefully everyone else would to. It's just what you can handle right now, if you need to cancel it, cancel it. Otherwise it seems like it'd be a really fun competition if it went the full cycle.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    pixie30 wrote:
    *in small cute voice* pweeez Pixie! continwu compwetichon? (Please Pixie, Continue the competition!) :shock: :lol::mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I don't suppose we can get an update here..

I'm flying out tomorrow on a nine day trip so I'm sorta trying to get everything under control and make sure I'm aware of everything competition wise..
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    guys when i get into my summer break in a few wees (4 weeks to be exact) i shall re open with a new theme sorry guys
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Alright, thank you for the update, hope everything works out and I probably will join back up when you do reopen this. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    ok! so I will just un bookmark then lol