Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just wanna know why EA "?"

SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
Question EA but why does some of those famous Mod/CC sites put out CAS sliders/mods/hacks quicker then you do. I kinda don't trust a lot these mods and CC sites but some of the stuff they make is really good that "I/we" can't help but to download their stuff. I love a lot of the websites out there dedicate to sims3 but I don't always trust what they make yet they seem to put out stuff that's way better then the games patches, slider and even CAS. Yet we are spending all this money for the games and we gotta beg you EA for he stuff we want. That's kinda strange/fishy to me.

The problem I am having is that I am paying 20-50$ bucks for these games so......... why can't I/we get what I/we ask for a lot quicker with each EP/SP. I know you're working as hard as you can NOW to get the game back to it's original state but I just wanna know what happen in the beginning of Sims3...

Also I think a big mistake you made on your part is trying to make the game so complicated to keep people from modding/hacking/creating anything now no one can play LN/WA/AB. Because you wanted us to only buy EA store stuff (lol you now know that is not going to happen).So hopefully you've learned your lesson and wised up now realizing that the game was meant for the community to do as they please and your just the supplier. Which means: you give us what we want, what makes us happy and to keep us (the consumer) coming back for more.

So EA no more screwing the game up and no more over price EA stuff either ok.

Comments

• Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited May 2011
    SUGACANE75 wrote:

The problem I am having is that I am paying 20-50$ bucks for these games so......... why can't I/we get what I/we ask for a lot quicker with each EP/SP. I know you're working as hard as you can NOW to get the game back to it's original state but I just wanna know what happen in the beginning of Sims3...
    It's not possible for a company, or anyone for that matter, to completely comply with or give everyone all their wants and dreams. It just can't happen. If they did the game would be MASSIVE and would cost thousands of dollars if literally every request from every player was added to the game.
    SUGACANE75 wrote:
    Also I think a big mistake you made on your part is trying to make the game so complicated to keep people from modding/hacking/creating anything now no one can play LN/WA/AB. Because you wanted us to only buy EA store stuff (lol you now know that is not going to happen).So hopefully you've learned your lesson and wised up now realizing that the game was meant for the community to do as they please and your just the supplier.
    EA is completely aware of the CC community, that's why they've made the game so CC can be added. I don't really understand where you're getting the notion that EA is against CC and tries to keep it out of the game. Also it is illegal for people to charge for CC they've made for the game, so it's not like EA is loosing money to other people because people are downloading other content.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    edited May 2011
    I like the breast and muscle sliders we got with Late Night and the Body Hair looks promising as well with Generations.
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited May 2011
    first of all littleV I am not asking them to to give me the world. All I am saying is just give us this stuff in the EP/SP we all are asking for instead of us adding all these so call mods from other websites that causes our game to crash.

Second of all EA can and have done what they wanted with Sims3 from the get go. They have the money so they can do what they want. If that was not the cast we wouldn't be online asking for stuff or complaining. And we all have complain and some point in time (including you). Not saying it will do any good but hey it's something for them to think about.

All I want is more control creating amazing looking Sims without looking for the stuff on other websites to make my Sims look good. And I am curious as to how come the ones who create this stuff at these sites can make the stuff faster and better then EA can.

I just was wondering why.........