Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hot tubs...

Anyone have the links to one of the hot tubs in the store? There's one in that futuristic set and another in the new tiki set, but i can't seem to find the hot tubs on their own?

Comments

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2011
    You can only get them through purchasing the whole set. The hot tubs are not available for purchase on their own. :?
  • Options
    sambailssambails Posts: 1,025
    edited May 2011
    I hate that they aren't separate because I love both sets but don't want to get stuff from them and then have it get re-gifted to me and only get 1 new item. Do you know what I mean?
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited May 2011
    Didn't they remove the hot tub from the futur set ?
  • Options
    fire331fire331 Posts: 1,638 Member
    edited May 2011
    MaryJos wrote:
    Didn't they remove the hot tub from the futur set ?

it still shows in the set here: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12965&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:34643&pcategoryId=12857&ppcategoryId=12964

it's called the 'Thermal Sanitarium' but i guess klorelei is right, it's not sold individually.

oh well, it wasn't that nice anyway and i don't like the tiki set one either. maybe i'll finally buy LN instead. have they resolved most of it's bugs yet?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2011
    See I can't understand this. They sell the aquarium and now video consoles on their own which have gameplay options but they can't sell a hottub on it's own?

Hottubs should have been in the base game anyway. I have the hottub with the future shock living room set but I also have late night and outdoor living so I have 9 hottubs in total. I'm saying thou that hottubs should be for everybody not just people who own late night and outdoor living.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2011
    They'd Better NOT remove that tiki one before I buy it , and that's all I have to say! 8)
  • Options
    fuscaluxfuscalux Posts: 141 New Member
    edited May 2011
    zorba2357 wrote:
    They'd Better NOT remove that tiki one before I buy it , and that's all I have to say! 8)

That's the problem: they will not remove it, but you only have access to it buying the entire set.
    Same thing happens with the garage door from BaHaus setting.
    I was ready to buy the tiki tub but , due to that, I can't. I hope they will fix it soon, and it's just a site script issue, and not an marketing plot to make we spend more at the store.

...because we know EA would never do that
  • Options
    fire331fire331 Posts: 1,638 Member
    edited May 2011
    fuscalux wrote:
    zorba2357 wrote:

That's the problem: they will not remove it, but you only have access to it buying the entire set.
    Same thing happens with the garage door from BaHaus setting.
    I was ready to buy the tiki tub but , due to that, I can't. I hope they will fix it soon, and it's just a site script issue, and not an marketing plot to make we spend more at the store.

...because we know EA would never do that

you can get the garage door here: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:19596&categoryId=11566

im pretty sure they hide them on purpose for the hot tubs though, it's not an error
  • Options
    fuscaluxfuscalux Posts: 141 New Member
    edited May 2011
    YAY! thanks, fire331, just got it.