Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Style C-A-W and In-game Buyable Objects by LeRoy157/O-Decaff

BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
Man, I keep forgetting to post about this!

I know some builders like using custom content in building their worlds and recently someone who builds some really great stuff started uploading his creations to CS3. Maybe some of you have seen him around, I dunno. He goes by O-Decaff and LeRoy157.

He has an absolutely gorgeous Oriental sailboat, a gazebo, an oxcart with oxen, rum barrels, an old windmill, and quite a few other things. They can be used both in C-A-W and are available in the in-game catalog.

So if anyone is interested in taking a look, his creations can be found here.

Oh, and don't you all go thinking you have to register or anything like that if you find something you want to download, because you don't. :mrgreen:
Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)

Comments

• Options
    Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited May 2011
    The designer is very talented, I really like the Oriental sailboat, I probable will not include them in any worlds I'm building, but for personal use that's a different story, many thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    mikitta47mikitta47 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Cool stuff :)

OHH Jynx's rugs are available again!!! If a modder can do it, why can't EA? Ah well, I notice she had doors available now too :D OUTSTANDNG!

God Bless,
    mik
  • Options
    PapaSmurf1PapaSmurf1 Posts: 497 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Very talented designer, I might have a use for some of them in my world.

Thanks Regina.
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Regina. :) I'm getting slightly addicted to the CAW CC over at MTS, as they are so beautiful - just like these. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    Thanks Regina. :) I'm getting slightly addicted to the CAW CC over at MTS, as they are so beautiful - just like these. :mrgreen:
    I always seem to forget about MTS maybe I should head on over there and take a look see of what they got that I could use in my world. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited May 2011
    You're welcome! BTW, even guests can let a creator know they appreciate their work through the Reputation system. I know it isn't the easiest thing to find (and later I'll change the graphic so it's more obvious), but at the bottom of the post near the right-hand corner there's a button with a little green plus sign on it. Click that and it brings up a box where you can add a +1 and a small comment.
    I always seem to forget about MTS maybe I should head on over there and take a look see of what they got that I could use in my world.
    From MTS I downloaded all the stuff EA apparently forgot to add to the C-A-W menu, and even just having access to some of that stuff is a huge help in world building.
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I guess I'll really have to go and take a peak then, maybe later tonight.