Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    I hope everybody had a great day!

I just updated my top 5! :smile:

A big thank you to @charlotteprice , @debbycanty and @HSmith2016 for the gifts!! :heart::blush:
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Everyone told me this day would come but I held out refusing to believe it... My Mac gave up on the Sims. I changed nothing, no updates, and it's giving me a graphics card error after working all morning. So now I have to impatiently wait for my husband to get me a new laptop to run Sims 3. Silver lining: there's no game to distract me from racking points! Well I'm off to ad watch hopefully there's good ones today.

@LaineeCheri Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear your computer died on you and won't play sims 3. I hope that you can get back in the game soon! I haven't had time to go in game yet, but hopefully this weekend! I've been resting my feet as they've been bothering me lately, and I've been told to prop my feet up.. so the only way I can do that and not be bored is to be on here and get some ads! :smile:
    Teanias wrote: »
    I have updated my top 5 thanks to a couple of lovely gifters! I am off to the doctor my allergies have turned into something more!

@Teanias Oh no! I hope it's not a full blown sinus infection! Those are no fun at all! I hope you can find some relief!

@debbycanty thank you for the Bohemian Dress! I love it!

@charlotteprice thank you so much for Bucket Hat hair styles and the Chic Side Pony! There are never enough hat styles in game :smile:

Top 5 Updated

• Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice and @debbycanty! I love the voodoo doll and girl's dress. :smile:
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Played my Sims all day and missed out on a lot!
    @LaineeCheri, thank you so much for the curtains, pictures and rustic lamp! And you are very welcome for the gifts. I can't believe how close you are now to owning the store, but that really stinks about your computer not being able to play the Sims! :( My husband and I are looking into getting a new laptop soon, cause I keep hinting that I need a gaming computer... hahahaha... Now you'll have tons of time to spend making sure you have everything from the store and racking up those SP! :smiley:
    @charlotteprice, thank you for the fireplace, love seat and bed! Thanks to everyone who helped me out, I was able to get the Indulgent Living & Luxe Loungewear set for a very low price. :*
    @Loveandhate, thank you for the silk boxers. That also helped me get the set! Glad you are back and the store is (sort of) working for you now!
    You're welcome, @MariTomKaulitZ, @PolarPhantom and @mikawag. Love to help you guys out in any way I can!
    Hope the doctor is able to give you something to help you feel better, @Teanias.
    @Lizzie1234, I love the Luxe Kidswear set... it's so cute! I am reading Layla's story now, much different from Lilliana's! :open_mouth:

I think I'm all caught up now! Hope I didn't forget anyone. Top 5 is updated! :D
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    No problem @HSmith2016, thanks for my lingerie. :D
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Thank you @Dream115 for the Full Metal Dress! The clothes in this set are so funky!

Top 5 Updated!
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited March 2016
    Wishlist Updated;
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Information; Added the items that I wrote down on my thread, found out that I didn't.
    Question; Is my wishlist asking too much, as of what im saying is it ok to ask for items that are over 1000 SimPoints?
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thank you so much for the gifts @charlotteprice @debbycanty @HSmith2016 :)

Top five updated
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @HSmith2016 you're so welcome!! I got so close to owning the store and my computer just gives up!! Everything else runs fine but it refuses to run the Sims :weary::weary::weary: We're not really in the position to get a new computer so my tech superstar brother promises to take a look at it when he gets home and hopefully he can figured out if it's something we can fix or if I just have to be simless for awhile.

Thank you @tac612 for the Low Cut Halter Dress, Jacket and Pencil Skirt, and the Hem Pants with Zippers!! They're so cute especially the jacket and pencil skirt!!

I have taken everything out of my wish list and removed my top 5 I don't want to be gifted when I can't even use the stuff right now :weary:

Back to ad watching !!
  • Options

I have taken everything out of my wish list and removed my top 5 I don't want to be gifted when I can't even use the stuff right now :weary:

Back to ad watching !!

Awh, but I love gifting you! :P

• Options
    Thank you @LaineeCheri for the Futuristic Gleeves Jacket!

Top 5 Updated! :smile:
  • Options
    Also, (forgot to say) I updated my top 5.
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @tac612 yes it has turned into a sinus infection but I have a antibiotics so I should be feeling better in a few days or so!

Well on a happier note I came back to a whole new world and cake to thanks to @charlotteprice and @MariTomKaulitZ so I am quite happy right now it is only one thing off my top five so I am not going to to update it right now!

I just want to check something when you have been gifted something on your wishlist and it has that orange check mark it doesn't show up when others looking at your wishlist anymore right? Because since I haven't been able to get on with my laptop lately I have a lot of orange checks and I want to make sure you guys don't have to see that mess!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Teanias I am so sorry to hear you have an infection! :disappointed: I hope you feel better very soon!

As for your wishlist, I am seeing a total of 6 items that are purchasable, and one item (Africa Inspiration) as not being purchasable - because it's on sale? I checked again and now it's 14?... lol, but no check marks or anything..

Thank you @girlwhocriedtaylor thank you for your gift! :smile:
    Post edited by tac612 on
  • Options
    I just updated my Top 5, and my wishlist is now loaded up with cheap items I found, that I now want. xD

Ads have been working pretty well for me, I'm trying to save up and get some good stuff handed out!!

• Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited March 2016
    @tac612 yes it has turned into a sinus infection but I have a antibiotics so I should be feeling better in a few days or so!

Well on a happier note I came back to a whole new world and cake to thanks to @charlotteprice and @MariTomKaulitZ so I am quite happy right now it is only one thing off my top five so I am not going to to update it right now!

I just want to check something when you have been gifted something on your wishlist and it has that orange check mark it doesn't show up when others looking at your wishlist anymore right? Because since I haven't been able to get on with my laptop lately I have a lot of orange checks and I want to make sure you guys don't have to see that mess!

I checked it only shows me that you have 14 items on your list. No orange checks!

@Loveandhate awww thanks but I would feel really selfish getting things I can't use when there's so many people here with a working game!

@tac612 you are so welcome <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Thank you @LaineeCheri now I don't feel like I have to straighten out my wishlist just yet. :)
  • Options
    Thank you also @tac612 your message after I wrote my last message, lol yes I add a fre things from the set just a few minutes ago. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @tac612 I think the problem may be you put a space between the @ symbol and the name I make that
    mistake all the time! Nope that's not the problem I tried it and it doesn't work for me either!
  • Options
    @tac612 I found them on the first page list!
    girlwhocriedtaylor - Sims 3 username is ohsoswiftly13
  • Options
    @tac612 I found them on the first page list!
    girlwhocriedtaylor - Sims 3 username is ohsoswiftly13

Thank you! I will make sure to give them credit! :smile:
  • Options
    Rose12335Rose12335 Posts: 45 Member
    Hello! Thank you all for being so kind and gift-giving to our fellow Simmers. I checked and I don't believe I am on the list, so I am going to post my wanted five I suppose?

1. Fowl And Feathers Chicken Coop
    2. Vertical Challenge Rock Wall
    3. Milkin' It Dairy Corral
    4. The Not So Routine Machine
    5. Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine

Wishlist

There are a few farm things on here because I would like to maybe do a farm challenge later on! Thanks again!
  • Options
    Real quick post to thank @lasummerb for the Undone Gentleman gift and @LaineeCheri for the Rosy Cheeked hair... there is a huge storm going on outside my house right now. The lightning is seriously right outside my living room window, turning the entire sky a purply-blue - I am loving it, but I may lose power very quickly and I wanted to get my thank yous in before that happened. I will be back tomorrow, hope you are all have a good night/day/afternoon! :*
  • Options
    Haha-- yes, my sims 3 username is different than my forum username. I should probably put that in my siggy.
    *heads off to settings*
  • Options
    ... well, that was the quickest thunderstorm EVER!!! LOL :D It is completely over now, no power outages or anything. Yay!! Now I can properly reply.
    @LaineeCheri ... NOOOOO!! I love gifting you things! Keep your wishlist and your top 5 up, you will get your game up and running soon! You're so close to owning the store, don't stop now! :smiley:
    @tac612, a sinus infection is not very fun! :( I hope you're feeling better quickly, take your meds and get lots of rest.
    @RobertJamees, I looked at your wishlist and while it is very small, I see nothing wrong with adding different priced items on it. If there is a set you're working towards, put a few individual items (not the whole set) and the price will go down for you in the CYS. Lots of us put things on our wishlists that are pretty high-priced, as long as your whole list isn't like that, I don't think it's a problem. Try putting a few more of the ones in the range of 25-100 SP on there, pretty soon you'll start getting a whole lot of things! :)
    @Teanias, I know your question was already answered, but once someone gifts you something, you will see it on your end but it won't be visible to any of us. I only know this because after I've gifted something from someone's list, if I go back in to gift another item, the one that I just gifted is no longer there. Does that make sense? :dizzy:
    @Rose12335, I checked out your wishlist. You have a lot of sets that can be broken down to individual, lower priced items. If you take the sets off of your list and put a few of the individual items there, the whole set price will come down on your CYS. Check out the Daily Deal thread on this forum, you will get some good advice on how the CYS works, and it also explains how the Daily Deals work. It may take a little longer to get the items you want, but some of us here aren't able to send gifts that are in the higher-priced range. If you break it down and put more items on your list in the 25-100 SP range, you will be on your way to owning the store in no time!

Ok... I think I'm all up to speed now. :smiley: Top 5 is updated!