Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ended

The full set of the Tiki Set is Free at the moment!

I know I'm not seeing things!

http://store.thesims3.com/dailyDeal.html?

Comments

• Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited May 2011
    We are thinking the same, dear ^.^

At last EA is giving something for free. Actually, it is quite good as long as a lot of people had problems with previous set.
    Our Facebook hit 5M Page Likes - so we wanted to thank you Simmers with a free set!

Enjoy! And huge thanks to everyone for joining us on our FB page :D.
  • Options
    cherryberrybloocherryberrybloo Posts: 4,293 New Member
    edited May 2011
    How nice, since I own it and all, LOL! *shakes head* Can't win 'em all, right? ;)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited May 2011
    :mrgreen: Sorry for the duplicate thread - I think I was a few seconds behind you.

Too bad we cannot give the set to those who are not around to take advantage of the sale. But, I will not look a gift horse in the mouth. Free is free. :D

I already had the set. One of our friends surprised me with it not too long ago.
  • Options
    Cait17Cait17 Posts: 1,150 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow how exciting. Thanks for letting us know!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    :mrgreen: Sorry for the duplicate thread - I think I was a few seconds behind you.

Too bad we cannot give the set to those who are not around to take advantage of the sale. But, I will not look a gift horse in the mouth. Free is free. :D

I already had the set. One of our friends surprised me with it not too long ago.

It's all right, dear :mrgreen:

I quoted words of SimGuruHydra here if someone afraids to download it :)
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited May 2011
    :shock:

Thank you Reach and Pegasas for letting us know, I wonder how long it will last? :D
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2011
    holly ****

and it's for real!!!

ok thats one set completet.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited May 2011
    lol i seen it and waited a few moments to make sure it was for real ha ha that was one set i never got around to buying but now i have it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    BakingNerd, it will last until they run out and it won't take long! They have never done this before, as far as I'm aware.

Me and my buddy Pegasas just got lucky to spot it and we're looking out for you. Pass the word if you can. I think we might have about 40 minutes until it runs out - UNLESS - they extend the offer, which they have done before on a few Daily Deals.
  • Options
    Trufan1Trufan1 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited May 2011
    Now this is the ultimate daily deal! More like this please lol :lol:
  • Options
    Skywatcher4Skywatcher4 Posts: 606
    edited May 2011
    Our Facebook hit 5M Page Likes - so we wanted to thank you Simmers with a free set!

Enjoy! And huge thanks to everyone for joining us on our FB page :D.

If only it had been the olympian physique set hehehe and hey looking at that now I see it's deal expired at 500 points yet I SWEAR it was up for 700 when the timer was actually ticking.

But yaaay free set *snatches* and thanks for the heads up Pegasus and Reach
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow! Thank you for posting this. That's an awesome deal! :D
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Any way to get to Terry and Stinalina?

I did allready had most of the set, but yes free is free, and hey I did save minimum 400 sp...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Me and my buddy Pegasas just got lucky to spot it and we're looking out for you. Pass the word if you can. I think we might have about 40 minutes until it runs out - UNLESS - they extend the offer, which they have done before on a few Daily Deals.

Agreed!

I'm so happy. This set is really perspective :)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Anette - I just sent Stinalina a gift about 30 minutes ago. If she happens to get the email notice (not usually) and gets on the site - she might notice. I can send Terry an email.
  • Options
    kezza11178kezza11178 Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited May 2011

If only it had been the olympian physique set hehehe and hey looking at that now I see it's deal expired at 500 points yet I SWEAR it was up for 700 when the timer was actually ticking.

yes 700 was the price i seen too and i was just saying to reach i would spend 500 on it :(:(
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited May 2011
    Trufan1 wrote:
    Now this is the ultimate daily deal! More like this please lol :lol:

Nods in agreement :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited May 2011
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: YAY! this is neat-o! Thanks for letting us know reach ! I probably wouldn't have even looked at the DD.
  • Options
    Polinaki19Polinaki19 Posts: 858 Member
    edited May 2011
    wow. that's a once-in-a-lifetime experience :P
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    kezza11178 wrote:

yes 700 was the price i seen too and i was just saying to reach i would spend 500 on it :(:(

hu... yes I have gone for 500 sp to, changing the price after the sale... eh.... and not even to the advertist price... :roll:
  • Options
    darkwolfalikadarkwolfalika Posts: 902 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I like the set. It is very nice. I love the hula lamp ^^
  • Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow ! Like the other I just saw the crappy deal with the olympian set at 700 simpoints and didnt think to check it later today !

Thanks for letting us know, I didnt had it, thanks so much !
  • Options
    AmberM66AmberM66 Posts: 904 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Mimine17 wrote:
    Wow ! Like the other I just saw the crappy deal with the olympian set at 700 simpoints and didnt think to check it later today !

Thanks for letting us know, I didnt had it, thanks so much !

Same here! I only check the DD once a day, there's no way I would have seen this. Thanks for informing us Reach :)
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited May 2011
    I already have this but it is nice that this is on offer for the people who don't already have this. :thumbup:
  • Options
    jaywhittjaywhitt Posts: 662 New Member
    edited May 2011
    i think it should be the ultra lounge collection :)