Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've been using some nightclubs as arcades/family resturants

There's a place in a mall in our city called Red's it's full of video games and table games and has a similar style place to eat as the counters in Late Night. During the day it's a place for famiies whereas at night it's more for adult entertainment. If I bring families to the clubs during the day, I order a group serving and let the kids try their hand at dancing and video games. Therefore I set up many of my nightclubs to cater to families earlier in the day (video games, strobe light dancing etc.) and then after kids' curfew, they become an adult playground.

Comments

• Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah We have a place like that too!! Awesome idea!!
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited May 2011
    do you just catorize it as 'visitors allowed' ? and will it still count as a hot spot?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I was wondering the same thing!
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited May 2011
    I usually catogorize them as dance clubs. But, I could try visitors allowed and see if you can still order food. I've been spending my time waiting for generations looking for creative uses for ingame features (e.g. hollowing stages and putting sprayers in them to make wading pools for toddlers, building campgrounds in the neighborhood with cabins etc). These arcade/resturants are my next step in creativity. Chuck E Cheese by day, Vegas by night.