Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Grrr* Is it just me? >.<

Ugh, i've been having WAY too many problems lately with my launcher & studio. I upload a sim and nothing appears in my studio (Trust me I have tried many times, it always worked but now no!) -.- So my question is, has this happened to anyone? :3 Or is anyone having a problems with the site in general too?

Comments

• Options
    MLittlepawMLittlepaw Posts: 17,193 New Member
    edited May 2011
    This has been happening a lot recently. The site has been rather stupid lately.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited May 2011
    Happens to me, in fact the site doesn't let me upload anything
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited May 2011
    MLittlepaw wrote:
    This has been happening a lot recently. The site has been rather stupid lately.

I seriously hope they do something about it! I've never had this happen before.. :/
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Happens to me, in fact the site doesn't let me upload anything

Same! I have 4 sims that are in my launcher and I only succeeded in uploading 1 in my studio. It has more CC than my others sims, which is weird. *lol*
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited May 2011
    Happening for me with 2 weeks now, coming on 3. I keep trying, and trying and no matter what I do, it never seems to work. But, to be honest I couldn't give a **** anymore because EA can do nothing right at the end of the day.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    Happening for me with 2 weeks now, coming on 3. I keep trying, and trying and no matter what I do, it never seems to work. But, to be honest I couldn't give a **** anymore because EA can do nothing right at the end of the day.

WOW 3 weeks?! I dunno how you've been able to keep up for 3 weeks, I would be seriously mad at that point. :cry:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Uhh...the site just told me to log in when i'm ALREADY logged in. XD What is going on?
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited May 2011
    It's ridiculous. The site telling me to login every second?! Everytime they do maintenence it either get's worse or nothing changes... >_< Epic fail EA.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm starting to believe that when they say maintenance, they mean letting a cat look after the forum.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    On my profile page, I can't even see the 'My Comments' section anymore, it like disappeared. This isn't funny EA x.x
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm starting to believe that when they say maintenance, they mean letting a cat look after the forum.

XD Maybe you're right! That really made me giggle. x)
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited May 2011

:thumbup: :lol:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited May 2011
    Same here. Ryeowook still isn't up :( and neither is my simself.
  • Options
    foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, have to log out and back in every time you turn around.
  • Options
    foxlordfoxlord Posts: 645 Member
    edited May 2011

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    MLittlepawMLittlepaw Posts: 17,193 New Member
    edited May 2011
    foxlord wrote:

ROFL!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Awsomeness.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited May 2011
    My sims will usually upload on the second time if I put a number in parentheses after the name.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited May 2011

I think a cat would do a better job...