Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A few things....

reilleyreilley Posts: 20 New Member
I've been looking over the bug forums, luckily I am not having nearly as much trouble as some of you guys...*knock on wood*

Some things I feel need to be addressed/fixed/brought back: (and a good chunk of them have been said already, but I am putting them in here as well)

-Half walls. If they are in game, I can't find them...and it makes me sad.
-2-story windows. (See above statement)
-Interactivity in community lots.
-Memories.
-Being able to customize the coloring of stairs and fences. Bugs the crap out of me that I customize every other piece on my lot to match and I only have a few sets of stairs to pick from, only a couple being 'decent' for indoor use.
-Make objects break down less. It's ridiculous how often things break down in this game. Granted, you can upgrade things to be unbreakable...but really.

That's all I can remember to post on here, just my 2 cents.

Comments

• Options
    palifanypalifany Posts: 24 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would like to add:

Being able to create own towns
    Fixing the speed of the ultra speed...which isn't that fast
    Not allowing the needs to drop so fast...I find I'm spending more time meeting needs than allowing the character to go and explore
    I don't care for the fact that you have to go and purchase new recipes.
  • Options
    PinkMeyer015PinkMeyer015 Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I Miss The Memories... And The Needs Go Down Too Fast.. But I Love The Game Anyway :D
  • Options
    jlp09551jlp09551 Posts: 157 Member
    edited June 2009
    And The Needs Go Down Too Fast..

I find that the needs in Sims 3 are much better (and slower) than in Sims 2. Basically, I think they are perfect as is. :)
  • Options
    WhiskeycloneWhiskeyclone Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2009
    jlp09551 wrote:
    And The Needs Go Down Too Fast..

I find that the needs in Sims 3 are much better (and slower) than in Sims 2. Basically, I think they are perfect as is. :)

Agreed. Confused by the apparent difficulty some people are having with it.
  • Options
    Tempest67Tempest67 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    reilley wrote:
    I've been looking over the bug forums, luckily I am not having nearly as much trouble as some of you guys...*knock on wood*

Some things I feel need to be addressed/fixed/brought back: (and a good chunk of them have been said already, but I am putting them in here as well)

-Half walls. If they are in game, I can't find them...and it makes me sad.
    -2-story windows. (See above statement)
    -Interactivity in community lots.
    -Memories.
    -Being able to customize the coloring of stairs and fences. Bugs the crap out of me that I customize every other piece on my lot to match and I only have a few sets of stairs to pick from, only a couple being 'decent' for indoor use.
    -Make objects break down less. It's ridiculous how often things break down in this game. Granted, you can upgrade things to be unbreakable...but really.

That's all I can remember to post on here, just my 2 cents.

I agree with several of your points.

- The stairs need to be customizable like other items - also the fences

- I cannot find half walls either. I was a big fan of the half wall to hide the back of appliances.

- I will be the first to say I am biased because I had all the EPs and most Stuff packs. I am looking forward to seeing lots of additional objects in the future. (Especially the IKEA objects) I would really like them to look at recreating most of the objects that were in Sims 2, EPs, and Stuff packs.

My two cents.

However I LOVE the create a style tool and will be OK for awhile.