Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Diving Board!

Does anyone think that we should be getting a diving board with this expansion?

Comments

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited April 2011
    No...I have said it before and I will say it again. I believe that they are holding onto things such as Diving Boards, Swimming in the Ocean, Beach Activities, and Tanning to put into a Weather related EP. In TS2 when we got Seasons, we also got gardening, the ability to save leftovers, fishing, playing catch, and things like that. We got those things in the base game. They can't very well release an EP and say, "OK...now it rains and snows. There is nothing else in there but that will be $40, please." They need SOMETHING to flesh out a Weather EP. Sure, they can add MORE plants and MORE fish, but we all know that wouldn't cut it.

My bet is when you see a Weather EP, you will see the return of Diving Boards and the other things mentioned above.
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Yahtzami wrote:
    No...I have said it before and I will say it again. I believe that they are holding onto things such as Diving Boards, Swimming in the Ocean, Beach Activities, and Tanning to put into a Weather related EP. In TS2 when we got Seasons, we also got gardening, the ability to save leftovers, fishing, playing catch, and things like that. We got those things in the base game. They can't very well release an EP and say, "OK...now it rains and snows. There is nothing else in there but that will be $40, please." They need SOMETHING to flesh out a Weather EP. Sure, they can add MORE plants and MORE fish, but we all know that wouldn't cut it.

My bet is when you see a Weather EP, you will see the return of Diving Boards and the other things mentioned above.

I agree with you on this they need items for the seasons Ep,which is why they haven't given it to us :!: in the sims2 they gave us a pool slide with the seasons ep. which I loved and hope to also see return with the Sims3 seasons ep,but imho we should of had the diving board in the base game :wink: