Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird or Wonderful Cycle 2 ~ WINNER!

You have all amazed me, and you have all improved since the begining but only one can win so if we can have a drum roll for the winner please!

And the winner is:

Pancake

Pixie Says:
Model: 26/30
Pose: 14/15
Setting: 12/15
Creativity: 26/30
Relates to Assignment: 29/30
Total: 107/120
Comments:
Pic 1 ~ My favorite of whta you did, the classic run away bride is great as no one else thought of it, and even though it was meant to be a happy ending you twisted it!
Pic 2 ~ I liked it but I couldnt really imagien it on my desktop wallpaper, the model fades in a little bit to much to the background.
Pic 3 ~ Okay so your model didnt get her happy ending, then you burn her? Real nice pancake -.- I liked this picture it was different although she is really calm for someone who's on fire XD

Ninja Says:
Model: 23/30
Pose: 12/15
Creativity: 23/30
Relates to Assignment: 27/30
Total: 97/120
Comments:
Pic 1 ~ love the attire and makeup, great idea/story and the setting could have had flowers/lights , only a bit of wall lamps maybe
Pic 2 ~ I have to say this pic is a creative idea, but the model isn’t very visable, dim lighting would have made it work :}
Pic 3 ~ great pic, the pose was a bit covering of the models face but great overall

Total Score ~ 204

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/193/248/008/00/screenshot_original.jpg"width=550 height=400"[/img]

In second Place : Simslover740

Pixie Says:
Pose: 13/15
Relates to Assignment: 30/30
Total: 101/120
Comments:
Pic 1. ~ I really liked this picture and how your model got her happy ending even if it was a vamp. However your model is a little far away and it hard to see her faical expression. Also not sure if I liked the two ice sculpters they didn't seem very gothic.
Pic 2. ~ Not my favorite out the three, it was really hard to see as the top half of your model blended into the background where it was black. I didn't get a graveyard feel and maybe if you used the premade one that comes with base game in sunset valley it would have looked better
Pic 3. ~ PERFECT! My fav pic I seen you do I truly loved it, I think that maybe if she has a lil blood on her shirt it would have looked mint! Well done!

NiNja Says:
Simslover
Model: 22/30
Pose: 12/15
Setting: 15/15
Relates to Assignment: 22/30
Total: 94/120
Comments:
Pic 1 ~ I think this is great, the setting is so detailed and you improve more everytime
Pic 2 ~ this is great, only complaint is the models hair blending into the background , love the ghost’s poses and setting , just wasn’t sure what that is on the ground next to your model lol
Pic 3 ~ good pose, and the hair blending again but I guess that’s normal for the black&white filter, wheres the clothes from? :}

Total Score ~ 195

40KgFl.jpg

In 3rd Place: NinjaKay

Pixie Says:
Pose: 13.5/15
Setting: 15/15
Creativity: 24/30
Relates to Assignment: 30/30
Total: 107.5/120
Comments:
Pic.1 ~ I liked it, the setting was good the pose you too was good and yoru model looked stunning but if she wanst in that pose I wouldn't have known I was looking at a wedding picture. Although you Kept a gothic feel to the pic which was great!
Pic 2 ~ I loved everything, a HUGE improvment from what you originally submitted for that assignment well done
Pic 3~ Umm not workng, I was like *** is comming out of her mouht, you could tell her eyes and devil tail and eye brows were drawn on too.

NiNja Says:
Model: 22/30
Pose: 13/15
Creativity: 17/30
Relates to Assignment: 21/30
Total: 88/120
Comments:
Pic1. ~ I think the décor is fine, the exspression on your models face is joy lol , good poses but the black curtains sort of make her hair blend a biit too much so like a dark red pattern would of worked better
Pic 2. ~ I think the models attire and hair in this pic are great, the colors blend too much though to the background, a bit more décor would made it better but this is good
Pic 3 ~ this pic is just O_O xD

Total Score ~ 193.5

1zxveav.jpg

So pancake you wonm congratz I will rec all items in your studio, but I need to know if you would like to join cycle 3, judge cycle 3 or niether :) If so please go post on the cycle 3 thread that you wish to

Heres your siggie:
[IMG]*http://i52.tinypic.com/2lw511w.png[/IMG]

Take out the * to get it to work!

Simslover you came second hun, you have improved alot! I will rec items in your studio and I need to know if you want to join cycle 3, if so please go post on cycle 3 thread if you wish to :)

Heres your siggie:
[IMG]*http://i52.tinypic.com/1z3mhl2.png[/IMG]

NinjaKay you have been in the top 3, I think ti was your third picture that put us off but you did amazingly well through out the competion! If you wish to join cycle 3 please post on the thread to say you do.

Heres your Siggie:
[IMG]*http://i52.tinypic.com/29ngms3.png[/IMG]

Okay guys hope you like the siggies :D

Comments

• Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited March 2011
    okay so the siggies wont work here they are: u ust have to add the IMG code thig :)

Ninja Kay:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/29ngms3.png

Simslover:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/1z3mhl2.jpg

Winner Pancake:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2lw511w.jpg
  • Options
    NinjaKayNinjaKay Posts: 5,015 New Member
    edited March 2011
    congrats peeps! :)
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    pam2297pam2297 Posts: 1,312 New Member
    edited March 2011
    congratulations pancake! well done everyone
  • Options
    PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited March 2011
    OMG THANK YOU. The siggy is awesome, I'll use it soon, I have to run to school now.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    OMG THANK YOU. The siggy is awesome, I'll use it soon, I have to run to school now.

cool pancake glad u like it, btw r u udging, oining or neither for cycle 3 ? =]
    congratz
  • Options
    simslover740simslover740 Posts: 3,100
    edited March 2011
    I'm joining cycle 3! I can't believe I got 2nd!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'm joining cycle 3! I can't believe I got 2nd!

cool :D do u like the siggie :)
    and yep 2nd u did really well!
  • Options
    marjussjamarjussja Posts: 1,818 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Hey congrats! :D very nice job,girls!
  • Options
    simslover740simslover740 Posts: 3,100
    edited March 2011
    I love the siggy! Way better than my old one! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I love the siggy! Way better than my old one! :D

glad you do, aww ur using it <3
  • Options
    PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited March 2011
    pixie30 wrote:

cool pancake glad u like it, btw r u udging, oining or neither for cycle 3 ? =]
    congratz

I'll do judging, just to try something different.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    okay pancake heres my email: pixie30_sims3@hotmail.co.uk