Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion pack idea: Sims3 SUPERS

This expansion pack would allow your sims to become SuperHeroes or SuperVillains.

1)Sims could choose a super power such as telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, super strength, super speed, freeze time, mind control, weather control, animal control, or flight.

2) Sims can choose a costume with a customizable shirt and the option of cape/no cape (the Incredibles had it right - capes are a hazard!)

3) Supercareer path - initiated by registering at town hall as self-employed
Sideshow: Perform at least 1 superact in public
Neighborhood Watchman/Bully: Perform at least 10 superacts in public - Initiates sidekick recruitment call - must choose SuperHero or Villain path
Sidekick Hero/Villain: Perform at least 50 superacts in public
Apprentice Hero/Villain: Perform at least 200 superacts in public
Novice Hero/Villain: Perform at least 500 superacts in public
Hometown Hero/Villain: Perform at least 750 superacts in public
SuperHero/Villain: Perform at least 1000 superacts in public in all locations available to the player (Egypt, France, China, and local World)

4) After reaching hometown hero/villain status the sim can choose to recruit a sidekick.

5) Sims who retire from SuperHero/Villain path must relinquish superpower.

Comments

• Options
    GreenappleberryGreenappleberry Posts: 244
    edited March 2011
    I like this! It could be a cool expansion pack--maybe some puzzle/mystery games involved as well. It just sounds awesome...I can't really add much on to it! xD
  • Options
    MuffinsDaAlienMuffinsDaAlien Posts: 417 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've always had this EP in mind. It would work well with the open neighborhood system. I'd love to see my sims fly to work! 8)
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,419 Member
    edited March 2011
    Lol when I read the title of this thread I thought of sailor moon since there was a portion of the series that was called Super S or something like that. Anyway I think that would be cool if they had super powers and such, but I doubt EA would be patient enough to implement such a cool idea.
  • Options
    thetxsvxnthetxsvxn Posts: 108 Member
    edited March 2011
    You never know till you ask, right? :) Any ideas of your own or additions to what I've suggested below?