Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for the Simself Legacy heir! (2nd Generation)

Comments

• Options
    JEL52895JEL52895 Posts: 11,632 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I've only bought a trampoline once in the game. It's way too expensive for us, but I bought us one and drained our money. XD I couldn't afford a hot tub and I wanted something interesting for us. XD
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I've only bought a trampoline once in the game. It's way too expensive for us, but I bought us one and drained our money. XD I couldn't afford a hot tub and I wanted something interesting for us. XD

Don't you know how easy it is for an old woman to break a hip!? :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

XD My sim fell off. Hag and I are jumping O.o but apparently 3 people can't jump at once. XD You have no options to do so.
    You and hag both just rolled the want to get married. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

XD My sim fell off. Hag and I are jumping O.o but apparently 3 people can't jump at once. XD You have no options to do so.
    You and hag both just rolled the want to get married. XD

That's no good. You should have aged me down. No point marrying if I can't woohoo to have kids! :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I normally play without cheats, but I cheated to make you know everyone so I can find you a boyfriend, it's hard to find elders. XD I think I might also give you a younger one on the side...XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I normally play without cheats, but I cheated to make you know everyone so I can find you a boyfriend, it's hard to find elders. XD I think I might also give you a younger one on the side...XD

Forget the elders!!! I want only young man meat!!!! Heck, you read my Morty story. Mikezumi has only young lovers! :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Forget the elders!!! I want only young man meat!!!! Heck, you read my Morty story. Mikezumi has only young lovers! :lol:
    I'll find you some "young man meat" XD
    Poor hag, there was no room in the tiny house to fit an extra bed. My sim has a double bed and he gets a cheep one outside. XD
  • Options
    RockersimgirlRockersimgirl Posts: 1,751 New Member
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Poor hag, there was no room in the tiny house to fit an extra bed. My sim has a double bed and he gets a cheep one outside. XD
    outside XD.... :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thank the stars we don't have weather or poor Hag could drown in a rain storm! :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Thank the stars we don't have weather or poor Hag could drown in a rain storm! :lol:
    XD Poor little hag...XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Have you found me a boyfriend yet? I'm not young you know - time is running out ... of course you could let me die and I could date the grim reaper! :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Have you found me a boyfriend yet? I'm not young you know - time is running out ... of course you could let me die and I could date the grim reaper! :wink:
    I'm working on it. XD You're good friends with Leighton Sekemoto...
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    You and Leighton are now a couple. I chose for you to woohoo (this only the 3rd time I've had unmarried sims woohoo), but do you see a problem with this picture?
    screenshot_original.jpg
    :hunf:
  • Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Milana
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    You and Leighton are now a couple. I chose for you to woohoo (this only the 3rd time I've had unmarried sims woohoo), but do you see a problem with this picture?
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sorry I was gone so long. One of the duties of being a mother is cooking :roll:

I like Leighton - good choice of partner. He's already got a kid so he won't mind that I can't provide in that department. :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sorry I was gone so long. One of the duties of being a mother is cooking :roll:

I like Leighton - good choice of partner. He's already got a kid so he won't mind that I can't provide in that department. :wink:
    XD
    Liam is blocking my studio, so I can't get the funny pics, but you proposed. I think you've only known each other 3 days...XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    At my age three days is even too long! :wink: Get me into that marital bed quick before I die! :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The box to move people in came up after you got married, but there's a problem. It shows the Sekemoto household is empty. I can't move anyone in there. Leighton is automatically going into our household. That's fine, but there's no way I can move his son in! DX
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    The box to move people in came up after you got married, but there's a problem. It shows the Sekemoto household is empty. I can't move anyone in there. Leighton is automatically going into our household. That's fine, but there's no way I can move his son in! DX

Don't want that squawling brat anyhow! :lol: Just let me at Leighton ... now!!! :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Don't want that squawling brat anyhow! :lol: Just let me at Leighton ... now!!! :wink:
    3 second after you married, he ran off to work. DX You'll have to wait. XD
    I'm going to ask Yumi to move in then kick her out and keep the kid. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Drats ... if he's working that means I get to change dirty diapers and I didn't even bring that kid into the world! Still, with my family oriented trait, all the training stuff should be a breeze.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    JEL52895 wrote:

Drats ... if he's working that means I get to change dirty diapers and I didn't even bring that kid into the world! Still, with my family oriented trait, all the training stuff should be a breeze.
    My simself and yours had to switch beds so you could be with your husband. XD I'm getting him a new job. He was in the athletic career but I'm going to make him go into business. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I was supposed to be taking pictures of this...I gues my blog will just remain empty. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    JEL52895 wrote:
    I was supposed to be taking pictures of this...I gues my blog will just remain empty. XD

You forgot to take pics? Now that is funny! :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yumi was helpful. She had 6 cars in her inventory. XD I know that's bad for my game, but hey, I got more money! XD Now I have to kick her out.