Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never got the birthday set :(

My birthday was two days ago (15 March) and I didn't receive anything from EA :cry:

Comments

• Options
    BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Aww, I never got anything from them either on my b-day (which was less then a month ago)

*Hugs*

Edit: you did get a little something now :-)
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited March 2011
    Only Simmers in the US get the birthday bonus, apparently they are trying to work it out for those who don't live in the US but who knows when that is possible :o(
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    truckershottruckershot Posts: 100 Member
    edited March 2011
    i didn't even realise there was such thing... bit unfair on us non-US players...
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited March 2011
    jacqpinks wrote:
    Only Simmers in the US get the birthday bonus, apparently they are trying to work it out for those who don't live in the US but who knows when that is possible :o(

This is completely false. I am located in Finland and I received the free birthday items (teddy bear, balloons, etc). It arrived 6 months late, mind you :lol:

Some people in the UK have received a bonus from EA in the amount of 10£, from what I hear.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    omgtwilightrocksmeomgtwilightrocksme Posts: 227
    edited March 2011
    You have the same day as my best friend (and her twin, lol.)! I had no idea there was a birthday gift though..
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Sorry this picture is small, but this is the birthday bundle. The teddy bear fits in the crib even though it's larger than the standard teddy. :mrgreen:

sims3bdaygifts.jpg
    OriginID Starwing6

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited March 2011
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Sorry this picture is small, but this is the birthday bundle. The teddy bear fits in the crib even though it's larger than the standard teddy. :mrgreen:

sims3bdaygifts.jpg

So cute hope i get one, my birthday is not until December though. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Your birthday was in December so you may receive the email with the download code in June :lol: I received mine in January, and my birthday was in July.
    OriginID Starwing6

• Options
    bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited March 2011
    i know this might sound dumb, but try searching EA in your email, you might of just not noticed it, especially if you have a facebook, because it could have got lost in the "so and so wrote on yor wall" emails :evil: (or you thought that it was an ad) thats what happen to me anyways :lol:
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited March 2011
    i know this might sound dumb, but try searching EA in your email, you might of just not noticed it, especially if you have a facebook, because it could have got lost in the "so and so wrote on yor wall" emails :evil: (or you thought that it was an ad) thats what happen to me anyways :lol:
    I checked my mail well and I also edited my facebook account so that I won't receive any e-mail from them.
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited March 2011
    Um, I am in the US, and I joined the site on December 31st 2009, and I never received this set!
  • Options
    TynkTynk Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, I live in the US, and have been a member for almost 2 years now. I have yet to receive the birthday set as well.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited October 2011
    I know this thread is old. However, I wanted to say that I got my birthday set and wanted to remind everyone to make sure your email address you use to sign in at this site, is active or else I do not think you will receive your birthday set. At least that is from my experience, so it may help others to get their birthday sets.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    sereniticat2sereniticat2 Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited October 2011
    Whoah, I had no clue that they gave Birthday gifts. I'mma outside the U.S, so I'd not expect anything. I know they often have a hard time getting other governments to agree to promotions and such. But, that said, wow, that's really nice. I'm glad to see that EA is doing something nice. :)
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Well I'm in the US and I didn't get my gift. My birthday was August 29 and I got nothing. Oh well, doesn't bother me much.
  • Options
    cuddles54227cuddles54227 Posts: 11,145 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Well...guess I can't look forward to a gift on my birthday... ((October 25th!))
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited October 2011
    My birthday was in Sept. and I did get my set this year. My daughter who's birthday was in August didn't get the set.

Last year I sent EA an email asking about why I didn't get the set and they replied that they may not have my birthday on file. I looked through everything and didn't find a spot for my birthday in my EA or Sims profile but like I told them I'd been registered with EA for so long they should have my DNA on file! LOL

Try emailing them Death and maybe, just maybe they will get it to you! I was actually more excited at the discount that came with it to use on Origin. I used it to order Pets. It wasn't a lot, but every penny these days.

I hope you get it and Happy Birthday!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Hotty5009Hotty5009 Posts: 3,895 Member
    edited October 2011
    My birthday was two days ago (15 March) and I didn't receive anything from EA :cry:

Aww Happy late Birthday..!! I didn't get anything in August either :( I really don't understand EA.. lol
  • Options
    charmedirish1charmedirish1 Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow I didn't know ea gave out stuff for birthdays mine is march 1 and I have never gotten anything from ea :(
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    clubers wrote:
    Um, I am in the US, and I joined the site on December 31st 2009, and I never received this set!
    Same here.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    I didn't even know there was such a thing as a birthday set...
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Smoothiequeen04Smoothiequeen04 Posts: 162 Member
    edited February 2014
    When did they start this ? I live in the U.S. And have never recieved the Birthday set :cry:
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't recall ever getting anything either... Eh oh well it would have been nice though.
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am in the US and have been registered with this site since 2011 and I never got one either. Then again, I never got my bonus simpoints for the base game which still doesn't show up as registered on this site (but the code says invalid when I tried to register it again).
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2014
    When did they start this ? I live in the U.S. And have never recieved the Birthday set :cry:

I have never received the birthday set from EA. :(

But you gifted me the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center for my birthday Smoothie. Thank you once again. =D