Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blacksheba! You did it again!

When I asked for your opinion on the new clothing and hairstyles, I was asking for your opinion, not fishing for a gift. As I mentioned, I wish it was all for teens or now that I think on it, better yet, children. My own children would have me committed if I ever left the house in any of that get-up.

Thank you for the gift. It was most generous of you and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun to have that in the game, not to mention all the laughter I will get to enjoy. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited March 2011
    Awww, you deserve to be gifted! Blacksheba is such a sweetie! I wanted to thank you for all of the encouraging words during Whisps contest. You are such a great part of this community, and I enjoy having you here! *hugs* Congratulations on your new gift! I would gift you as well, but I am at 0 points again XD
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2011
    Awww, thank you so much, Sheldonly! That is so sweet of you to say.

Like most everyone else, my time is limited and I rarely have time to comment on everyone's builds (and even more rarely on Sims) so I hit one here and hit one there and always feel bad for the ones I've left out due to time constraints. But we do what we can and that's all we can do, you know?

As you are out of SimPoints, I sent you a little something I hope you will enjoy! :D
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited March 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Awww, thank you so much, Sheldonly! That is so sweet of you to say.

Like most everyone else, my time is limited and I rarely have time to comment on everyone's builds (and even more rarely on Sims) so I hit one here and hit one there and always feel bad for the ones I've left out due to time constraints. But we do what we can and that's all we can do, you know?

As you are out of SimPoints, I sent you a little something I hope you will enjoy! :D

*hugs* Oh sweetie, that IS my favorite dress! You didn't have to send me a gift! I do appreciate it!!!! I am so anxious to play now! But I have to get the kids from school in a few hours and the house is dirty....I have been procrastinating the cleaning thing for a few hours now LOL. *hugs* thank you again for the lovely dress!
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited March 2011
    I know that you weren't fishing hon. When I saw it on your WL, I just couldn't help myself. I agree with Shel. Thanks for all that you do here hon. :D

***Sorry that I was late replying. Just came back from the doctor and my oldest son has tonsilitis. :|
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2011
    Shel, you're very welcome. I know you didn't expect it and that's what makes it more fun. *Hugs* Enjoy!

Blacksheba, again, thank you. You do so much here yourself!

I do hope you son will get well quickly. Tonsillitis is no fun. My children have never had a problem with it but I did as a child. I had to go under the knife in fifth grade with that. I was sore but I loved the short stay in the hospital just for the novelty. All the best there! :(